This potentially is a tire issue. Can folks share what tires they changed out from the OEM and if issue continued? I have 10K on my stock Trail hunter OEM tires/Wheels. No issues up to approximately 70MPH and then have very slight vibration. Tires rotated twice and with it the vibration is...
Have a 25 Trailhunter. Last week, we had 16" of powder snow. Still very cold here in NE Pennsylvania. The issue is the gap on the front skid plate and the lower vent holes allowed the powder snow to blow into and between the skid plate packing around the front axle and oil pan. Couple of...
In my opinion, to each there own with how you equip your ride. I've run spacers on several different Toyota's as well as high performance cars (500+HP). If you decide to do it, be sure to purchase spacers built by reputable company. I've used Motorsport in the past without issue