Sponsored

Recent content by Furrypanda1121

  1. GIVEAWAY! Mangoal OEM-Style 4K Dashcam for the 6th Gen 4Runner

    Definitely interested!
  2. Ceramic tint shopping. Llumar or XPEL? Post your pics.

    This is 15% ceramic tint on all windows over factory, with 100% on the windshield + sunroof. Dark but not too dark.
  3. 4RunnerRGR's 6th Gen TRD Pro Build

    What roof rack handles are those? And do those have lights in them?
  4. Updated Pupperunner Rig...For now... [Trailhunter Build]

    When my 4runner grows up, this is what he wants to be :love:. Also, why would you ever want to cover up the beautiful Everest?
  5. Low profile roof rack for SR5

    I used these to mount my rtt to the westcott lo pro. Works well, attached to 3 bars using 6 mounts. When I want to remove the tent, I remove it with the 3 bars still mounted so I can just drop it on and go. Takes 20 minutes to mount and unmount it this way. Rooftop Tent Brackets (Stainless...
  6. Low profile roof rack for SR5

    I bought directly from Westcott designs. Said a 4 week lead time when I purchased 10 months ago, ended up at my door within 2 weeks. I can't say anything about current lead times though
  7. Low profile roof rack for SR5

    I have the westcott lo-pro. I love it. Less wind noise than the standard cross bars, easy to install. Doesn't rattle once everything is tightened down. And it has a built-in bottle opener for when you get to your destination.
  8. Hybrid Real World MPG (iForce Max) - post your model, specs, general driving conditions, results:

    Was extremely happy with this coming from a silverado getting <14mpg on the same trip, same gear. That V8 was THIRSTY.
  9. Hybrid Real World MPG (iForce Max) - post your model, specs, general driving conditions, results:

    Averaged 21.8 on a 500mi round trip and fully loaded with RTT and gear for a 5 day camping trip. Also has 2.5in lift and stock tire size. Bringing my overall average to 18.4 now. Currently at 6500 miles
  10. Rooftop tents Chinese

    I've been looking at switching to this one or this style. Can you leave anything in it when you close it? My bushveld II fits 2 pillows and my deflated exped without issue and would like to keep the same.
  11. Silver SR5 (7 seater) Build- Bilstein 6112 / 6100, Westcott Designs rear pucks, Method 703 +35 offset, 285/75R17 BFG KO3

    Wheels and tires are down the line a few months, but I'm leaning towards your same setup, but in matte bronze. Had the KO2s on my Silverado and liked em, so might as well try out the KO3s.
  12. ARB lift reviews?

    They say every 36k miles, mine was probably closer to 30-32k miles that they would start squeaking. That's with 10-15 trips, 10-15k miles every year. Even when they started getting loud, performance never dropped, so that was cool. With heavy or aggressive off-roading, they suggest even earlier.
  13. ARB lift reviews?

    I can't speak to the OME lift, but I did have an Icon stage 3 kit on my Silverado. Loved them but did have to get them rebuilt every 2-3 years depending on how many trips I took. Their performance is great though; was able to fly down dirt roads fully loaded without issue. Decided to go with...
  14. Silver SR5 (7 seater) Build- Bilstein 6112 / 6100, Westcott Designs rear pucks, Method 703 +35 offset, 285/75R17 BFG KO3

    They didn't give me any additional information on the control arms or their heavy duty rear springs. But everything is installed and it rides way better than stock in my opinion. Once their springs are released, I'll be switching to those as it gives 1.75" of lift which will give me some rake...
  15. Silver SR5 (7 seater) Build- Bilstein 6112 / 6100, Westcott Designs rear pucks, Method 703 +35 offset, 285/75R17 BFG KO3

    Looks great! Just got mine back this morning with the 6112/6100 + UCA combo. Now i gotta figure out which wheels and tires I should get. Mine ended up being 2.5" up front with 1.5" in the rear. Pretty much level, with about 1/4" rake still there.



Top