I talked to ARB at Overland Expo West a few months ago. They said those new UCA's will be out likely toward the end of the year. They are still testing them out and making final tweaks before releasing them.
I will be at Overland Expo West as well!
Good info. I have never had that issue even when having rebuilt but that could def be a concern for sure and more costly
I am going back and forth between these and a set of King 2.5's. I have had King's prior and have experience with them. However these new Fox 3.2's have me very interested. They do look massive however
I am leaning towards Redarc. I may just pay the extra and go with their newer wireless model since it has the options to run the controller in cabin, use your phone or on screen for Apple Carplay
Which trailer brake are you all using on the 4Runner? There are a ton of options out and I know that most are the same and or have the same function. Just curious what you all prefer
Has Toyota completed a "smoke machine" test? Usually that's what I would do when I'd have a vehicle come in with an issue that was fuel and evap related that was harder to visibly see.
Since your wife owns a 6th Gen and you already have a great capable vehicle I would just keep the 5th Gen. The price of $70k+ (depending on sticker and or dealer mark up) is insane IMO. To save that type of money I could live with the dash rattle and low power output. If anything maybe add new...
I got mine in as well after all. Came out to like ($90- odd something dollars )via my parts discount at my local dealership. I work for a body shop organization so we get discounted cost at all dealers/ makes/ models