Sponsored

Recent content by calvincartier

  1. Portable ladder for accessing the roof

    Search Facebook marketplace or Amazon. It may be a bit more expensive where you are. I’m in California so it is cheap as hell over here. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2248452539305320/?mibextid=wwXIfr It calls telescope ladder.
  2. Anybody know of where a 12v ignition signal is in the back of a TRD ORP Hybrid?

    I’m not 100 pct sure but if you pop/open that wheel well area there may be a 12V connector there.
  3. Portable ladder for accessing the roof

    How about something likes this. I’m in California and it is so cheap over here. 38 bucks. Container of this stuff coming from China. It works well and served the purpose.
  4. Portable ladder for accessing the roof

    I think if he doesn’t use if often he can easily used moving blanket or some kind of rubber from tire shop to go over the area that touch the car. Easy fix. I used this type of ladder with those simple steps and it work amazing.
  5. Portable ladder for accessing the roof

    How about some thing like this
  6. Can I Add an OEM Third Row to My 2026 4Runner SR5

    Unfortunately the opportunity cost won’t be in your favorite at all. There were 9 trims and you didn’t see this?
  7. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    Exactly. These people are either old and or just don’t understand the process. Exactly. Again let say it over and over again. You can not just walk into a dealer and order what you want. Now PIO and DIO are not parts of the manufacture process. If that is the case than are you...
  8. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    1. You just said it. Toyota doesn't mess with it for the US. We are in the USA so let just keep the conversation in the USA. Toyota doesn't mess with it because they know better how American is. 2. Toyota has 9 different trims for the 6th Gen 4Runner. That is 9 number 9 now. And...
  9. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    Duh again. You just said it. Toyota doesn’t mess with US. AGAIN They know better how American’s attitude when it comes pick this and that. The Japanese know better. Who the hell want to deal with madness. So there I’m glad Toyota doesn’t allow American walk in and create...
  10. 41.22 Kill Switch Ground Question

    Negative and Ground are technically are the same. But when it comes down to physic and scientific there are not because the path they travel. To answer your question in automotive electronics and power system ALWAYS GROUNDED the negative line to the solid metal part of the vehicle like...
  11. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    No you can not. It is all allocation to regions and dealers are making trade around. You can’t just walk in and order what ever you want. It would be beyond madness especially comes down to American consumer’s attitude and taste. They can’t just modify the assembly line for 100...
  12. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    You mean WHAT CHANGES correct? Because we can't just walk into the dealership and order what we want. It doesn't happen like that. I don't think any much changes at all will be implement since I know well how the Japanese works with supply chains and recovery the initial RD investment...



Top