Sponsored

Recent content by 4R-Sport

  1. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    I live close to and used to work in Potter County. The video I posted was on family property in Clearfield County. I am hoping to get back down there once or twice over the next 6 weeks during the initial rut. The property has become a hotspot for Elk this time of year. If all goes well I...
  2. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Exposed my 4R to a BIG BULL ELK in central PA on Saturday night.
  3. Bluetooth connectivity improved?

    I haven't had any major issues, but your post reminded me that I initially had issues with the App / Connected Services when using a VPN App on my phone. I can see where that could cause issues.
  4. Cutting Edge Silver paint color question

    I waited a few months for an allocation for a TRD Sport Premium last year. I originally wanted one in Underground (coming from a 2021 TRD ORP in Magnetic Gray Metallic). I ended up having the option to purchase one in Cutting Edge before an Underground became available and I am extremely happy...
  5. Pennsylvania WTS - Wolfbox G900 Pro (NOTE: not Tri-Pro)

    For sale: A Wolfbox G900 Pro - dual channel / dual camera system with a couple of extras. NOTE: This is not the Tri-Pro model (so do your research). 1 x WOLFBOX G900 PRO Mirror Dash Cam 1 x WOLFBOX OEM Bracket for USB C G900 1 x WOLFBOX Model 190 OEM Bracket 2 x WOLFBOX G900 Pro /G900 Tripro...
  6. VA State Inspection - Ditch Lights Need Covers??

    Many states have laws regarding offroad / auxiliary lights. I believe the same is true in PA, however I have never heard of it being enforced. Some state inspection shops may look the other way and be easier to work with. Or its a matter of simply covering them when taking it in for an...
  7. 0 degree sliders from Reckless Off Road Fabrication

    I agree and have run into similar situations. I'm sure this response will get some non-positive feedback as I am not comparing apples to apples, but I feel it relates. I frequently drive off payment, but I don't do any major off-roading. I had the aluminum OEM predator steps on my 21' ORP (I...
  8. Rough Country Power Running Boards released

    This is why I am watching this thread and continue to search for options. I know there was some confusion on my earlier posts and I could have worded things better. I have not seen the OEM power running boards that are available for the Limited and Platinum trims. Those aren't an option...
  9. What dashcam - recommendations / suggestions?

    I currently have a Wolfbox G900 Pro (two channel not the tri-pro), but wouldn't hesitate to switch to the Fitcamx if/when they upgrade cameras. I almost ordered the Fitcamx about a month ago, but figured as soon as I did they would announce camera updates. I'll be keeping an eye out!
  10. Learned something today about the Parking Brake

    I agree. I used the switch to disable the automatic parking brake in the winter when snow and ice were building up for days without the temps getting above freezing to avoid issues. I could have manually used the switch to enable the brake if needed. After the weather improved, I re-enabled...
  11. Show of hands: Those who do NOT want a moonroof (TRD off-road Premium)

    While I wasn't against a having moonroof, I certainly would have considered going without one if it saved me some money. But that wasn't an option. My dealership (Northeast) told me they typically only see SR5s w/o moonroofs and any premium or higher trim is going to have them 99% of the time...
  12. Scale model toy 4Runner 6th gen by Bass Pro Shops (w/ RTT, Kayak, Recovery Boards)

    Related thread w/ a custom paint job. https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/bass-pro-4runner-playset-custom-painted-to-match-my-real-life-4runner.9733/
  13. Rough Country Power Running Boards released

    I am aware there are plenty of examples on the 5th gen. I considered the AMP for 2021 ORP, but never pulled the trigger prior to trading.



Top