- Thread starter
- #1
I opened it up to check out but it's brand new. I ended up going with the Heritage grill instead.
I have the original box (58" x 8.5" x 8.5") as sent from Lithia Toyota and did an example shipment to New York (I'm in California) and it shows $82!! Not sure if I'm doing something wrong... due to the variation, shipment cost or label to be provided by the buyer. My zip code is 95160.
Asking $140 + ship. Thx!
I have the original box (58" x 8.5" x 8.5") as sent from Lithia Toyota and did an example shipment to New York (I'm in California) and it shows $82!! Not sure if I'm doing something wrong... due to the variation, shipment cost or label to be provided by the buyer. My zip code is 95160.
Asking $140 + ship. Thx!
Sponsored
Last edited: