New member from Colorado :)

Durango Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Off-Road Premium w/ KDSS and Moonroof
I bought a 2023 lunar rock ORP so I could sell my 2015 Trail Premium with only 60,000 miles on it to my daughter in Denver to replace her 2002 Honda CRV with 180,000 miles on it. :D I tried to talk her into a Toyota Highlander Hybrid but she said no, I want a 4Runner like yours. So after thinking about it I thought we're in a better financial position to buy a new vehicle and she saved something like $3000 just in taxes and fees over buying a new one and better insurance rates for her too. It was definitely a win - win, I didn't give it to her but I did give her the family deal 😉
2025 Toyota 4runner New member from Colorado :) {filename}
And little did I realize that I'd be getting all these cool new technology features like lane departure warning, adaptive radar cruise control, blind spot mirrors, Apple CarPlay, etc. (y)

I owed her a new set of tires too so after I bought the ORP in the morning we went over to Discount Tire and switched the new wheels and tires onto her TP and I drove back to Durango with the old tires and wheels. Then I was fortunate to find a set of Toyota OEM seven spoke 7.5x17" charcoal off-road wheels from a 2021 Trail Special Edition on Facebook Marketplace that I really like with the lunar rock color! 😍 Anyway, enough about me - I'm glad to be here looking at and reading about the 6th generation 4Runners although I don't think that I'll be buying one anytime soon since I just got my new 5th generation last September. 😮

2025 Toyota 4runner New member from Colorado :) 4Runner_1
2025 Toyota 4runner New member from Colorado :) 4Runner_7
2025 Toyota 4runner New member from Colorado :) 4Runner_8