Sponsored

Labor Day Sale — Biggest CAMTuning Package Discount Yet

CAMTuning

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Cam
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Threads
21
Messages
213
Reaction score
333
Location
NM
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
For the next 4 days only, through 9/8, COBB Accessports are 10% off, and I’m stacking an additional $100 off CAMTuning Custom Tuning when purchased with an Accessport.


That works out to $177 off the normal Accessport + Custom Tune package price.


This is the biggest discount I’ve offered on a CAMTuning package, and it’s not something I plan to make a regular occurrence.


A few details:

  • Applies to Custom Tune + Accessport packages
  • COBB Accessports are already 10% off
  • The additional $100 CAMTuning discount applies only when Custom Tuning is purchased with an Accessport
  • Discounts are automatically reflected at checkout
  • No coupon code required
  • Sale ends 9/8

If you’ve been waiting to tune your 4th Gen Tacoma or 6th Gen 4Runner, this is about as aggressive as I’m going to get on pricing.


As always, custom tuning includes the full remote tuning process with datalog review and revisions based on your specific truck/setup.


Ends 9/8.
Sponsored

 

JCP

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
James
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
67
Reaction score
16
Location
Bay Area
Vehicle(s)
2026 4runner TRD Offroad Premium
I'm very interested.... My 4runner is stock, but I plan to make mods (intake, intercooler, exhaust, lift and 35" tires).

- Are revisions included with the original purchase as I make these mods?
- Does your custom tune make same improvements as OTT tune but better because it's custom?
 
 







Top