- Joined
- Jul 19, 2026
- Threads
- 15
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 54
- Location
- California
- Vehicle(s)
- 6G4R - TRD ORP Premium Hybrid
- Thread starter
- #1
I just bought a 2026 TRD ORP Premium Hybrid. I called two dealerships today and the labor costs for the TRD Kit were insane. One wanted $5600 just for the labor! The second one wanted $3100, but still way overpriced. I mean, I get I live in the Bay Area and things are more expensive but holy fuck nuggets! $3100 is about double of what I would expect to pay on the high end.
And I'm not just pulling numbers out of my ass. Reading on here and on reddit, people are paying between $1000-$1500 for labor. I would expect $1600 max here. Thoughts? Any known good dealerships that won't rip me off? Ihave a call into a local 4x4 shop, but I'd rather go the dealer route so I can keep the warranty in tact. Thanks!
And I'm not just pulling numbers out of my ass. Reading on here and on reddit, people are paying between $1000-$1500 for labor. I would expect $1600 max here. Thoughts? Any known good dealerships that won't rip me off? Ihave a call into a local 4x4 shop, but I'd rather go the dealer route so I can keep the warranty in tact. Thanks!
Sponsored