- First Name
- dan
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2025
- Threads
- 3
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 11
- Location
- los angeles
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 4runner SR5
- Thread starter
- #1
Hello,
I have a beige SR5 and am looking to purchase black take off cloth from another 2025-26 sr5 to installed on mine. Only problem is the headrests are molded so I’ll have beige headrests.
If you plan on removing your black cloth interior, I’d be willing to pay you to trade five of my headrest for your black cloth headrest and shipping cost.
once you receive mine and upgrade your seats, the beige will be removed to leather.
I have a beige SR5 and am looking to purchase black take off cloth from another 2025-26 sr5 to installed on mine. Only problem is the headrests are molded so I’ll have beige headrests.
If you plan on removing your black cloth interior, I’d be willing to pay you to trade five of my headrest for your black cloth headrest and shipping cost.
once you receive mine and upgrade your seats, the beige will be removed to leather.
Sponsored