Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro Build "Moose"

    Ok perfect, thank you for the additional info. I wasn’t sure what was meant by “drilling holes in the frame” but if they are specific to the doors to allow the fluid to reach everything, that’s good. have a great day and thanks again!
  2. 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro Build "Moose"

    @Pelo18 : I haven't done the rust proofing yet but did contact Krown (local branch), I'm just waiting on a call back from them. Would you mind telling me if your contractor over in BC ended up drilling holes in your frame, etc in order to spray Krown in the crevices or did you ask them only to...
  3. 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro Build "Moose"

    Perfect thank you. I’ll get the Krown coating done, I’ll skip the undercoating for this one. I appreciate the help. Cheers!
  4. 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro Build "Moose"

    Thank you good Sir, we have a dealer here in my City. I’ll be getting in touch with them. Could you tell me if the spray is black or amber? Thanks!
  5. 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro Build "Moose"

    I was told by my dealer that rust proofing cannot be done on the hybrid due to the potential obstruction of the battery cooling system. I even contacted a local detailer that offers undercoating and I haven’t heard anything. how much did it cost for yours? Your rig looks awesome!
  6. Thoughts on dash. Keep or trash

    It’s all about making it yours. Seeing this thread is months ago, I suspect you kept them and are happy with them. You spent your money and enjoy it the way you feel it should be enjoyed! cheers!
  7. 📸 REAR DASHCAM INSTALL — A CLEAN, OEM-LOOKING SOLUTION

    Thank you good Sir. I'll keep this as a reference for which fuse to tap in. Cheers!
  8. 📸 REAR DASHCAM INSTALL — A CLEAN, OEM-LOOKING SOLUTION

    Are you on a hybrid or a gas 4runner? Also, which fuse box is this? I'm waiting for my unit to show up and I will need to hardwire it as well so I can have continuous monitoring. Was this fuse box on the passenger side? Cheers!
  9. ☀️ Summer trunk heat is no joke – what do you do to protect your cargo?

    What I did is buy some windows deflectors. When parked at work (safe area/private property) I crack the windows open half an inch. Will do the same with the tailgate window since the spoiler offers a great shroud. It doesn’t drop the heat to a cold feel but it keeps air circulating and venting...
  10. Fuse Taps for Dash Cam too tall?

    Sorry to bug you again but would you mind telling me which fuse you tapped into when you installed the hardwire kit? I looked at the Dongar and will wait until the Pro+ is available so for now, I'll have to run the hardwire kit for parking mode to be active. I've been searching forums for the...
  11. Fuse Taps for Dash Cam too tall?

    which connector are you referring to? From what I’ve gathered this far, the only connector that comes to mind is the Dongar Pro. The dash cam I am installing doesn’t connect to anything in the interior mirror mount so I need to run the lines to the fuse box on the passenger side. Unless I’m...
  12. Fuse Taps for Dash Cam too tall?

    Thank you very much for the update. I am waiting for my order and will be proceeding with the install. Cheers!
  13. MobileCommandISR beta iPhone/iPad and side app update

    Is there any way you can tap into the overall system and allow the same modifications Carissa allows to do? Since you are already getting the information from the synthetic data, wouldn't that also allow you to create an additional section within the app to allow us to modify those custom...
  14. Fuse Taps for Dash Cam too tall?

    Good day, I'm about to do the same with Viofo camera. I know some have suggested the Dongar PRO but I was curious if you had any issues since your install and if the cover for the passenger fuse box has been holding since you removed the ribs and re-installed everything? Let me know and thank...
  15. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Good day! I see you have different honk system on your 4Runner. How is the sound? I found the same on Amazon however, I am unable to find the sound of them through video, etc. All I can by is the honk sound more like a "truck" than a clown car. Let me know, cheers!
  16. Anti theft devices -- Battery cut off switch or other options?

    I know this thread is quite old but, seeing you are driving a Pro which is Hybrid, any issues thus far since the installation of your Ravelco? Watching some Youtube videos, it looks like you can get it installed on the dash or on a plate below the dash, which to me is more appealing than on the...
  17. What’s your must‑have interior mod for 2024‑2026 Tacoma / 4Runner? 🚛

    Evening! I grabbed the dashboard storage, the centre console storage and the armrest cover. I also grabbed your centre console cup holder. The armrest cover is the one with the 4runner stitching but doesn’t cover the entire console like the one in your post. Cheers and thanks for the good...



Top