Sponsored

Search results

  1. Pushing/repinning the fender lining forward to gain clearance?

    That thing is an absolute beast. I actually have 17-inch 703’s on a +35 offset, with Toyo Open Country ATIII, 285/75/17. (34 inch tire) I’m going to pair it with a wescott collar lift kit as soon as I receive the package. I have the ark crash bracket cover coming as well, and I was...
  2. Pushing/repinning the fender lining forward to gain clearance?

    Hello! As the title says. I see a lot of people are pushing their fender liner forward an inch and repinning it to fit 34s and 35s I have scoured the internet but I can’t seem to find any information on the right way to do this. I know Wescott designs even mentioned they did this for some of...
  3. SR5 Build Project

    Sweet! I am looking at +20 wheels. Would you be able to upload a picture of the front tire to see how much it pokes past the fender from a front angle? Sorry to bother it would help a lot of us out who are doing our homework here 😁
  4. MESO Customs Dome Lights Install DIY - How-to & Photos

    Did you figure out the rear hatch button now working? Mine is doing the same thing
  5. Spring lift vs collar lift kit? Pros and cons?

    Looks sweet! Any particular reason you didn’t add them in the front? You didn’t want the rake I assume? Also, are you aware of any downsides/long term damage possible with using the alldogs front and rear springs with the Toyota factory installed bilsteins?
  6. Spring lift vs collar lift kit? Pros and cons?

    That’s fantastic. Just curious what are your thoughts on the Alldogs springs? Are you aware of any downsides or unnecessary strain the suspension components might sustain long term as opposed to a wescott kit?
  7. Spring lift vs collar lift kit? Pros and cons?

    Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to this world. I’ve never modified suspension components on any car I’ve owned before. I have an ORP gas, and I am looking to lift the car to add larger tires on my car. I want to add some lift but also use the bilsteins that come stock on my car After doing...
  8. Illinois Alldogs spacer eraser vs Wescott collar lift kit?

    Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to this world. I’ve never modified suspension components on any car I’ve owned before. I have an ORP gas, and I am looking to lift the car to add larger tires on my car. I want to add some lift but also use the bilsteins that come stock on my car After doing...
  9. TRD Pro headlights & tail lights installed / swap on TRD Off-Road Premium ORP

    Beautiful!! What raptor lights do you have?? I want those exact ones



Top