Sponsored

Search results

  1. PA 4Runner Tumbles Off Colorado Trail (Hurricane Pass)

    We've met traffic on this trail and the wife/passenger of the vehicle coming up the mountain (outside side of the trail) got out of their vehicle and cried the whole time we were passing each other. Our jeep was close to tipping over as we climbed up the side of the mountain to make enough room...
  2. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    That SUCKS! Good luck with the insurance company, play hardball with them.
  3. Break In Period Procedure [Mileage / Recommendations] for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen ⚙️

    I come from the auto parts industry and do a medium hard break-in, not OEM soft but not radically hard.
  4. Show of hands: Those who do NOT want a moonroof (TRD off-road Premium)

    Joe Myers has a TRD Offroad Premium in Everest. They had 2 and I bought one of them.
  5. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    I am curious if anyone that has taken delivery of a 2026 Pro had a recall or checked their VIN for a recall. That may shed some light.
  6. Has Anyone Bought an Off-Road and regretted not getting the Premium?

    I bought the premium without a moonroof and the extras are very much worth the price.



Top