Sponsored

Search results

  1. What AI has to say about Limited Tire Sizes

    Wait this is great. Also great that you have a platinum as I do as well. Did you ever upgrade the wheel tire combo? I keep finding conflicting results but I want Trailhunter wheels or something similar, but AI keeps giving me shitty info so I want to probe the actually community.
  2. California WTB: Five Trailhunter wheels with or without tires.

    Living in SoCal and looking to upgrade my Platinum to TH wheels. If you want to trade plus cash from my end for the stock Platinum 20” wheels with tires that have 4k on them I can do that as well! looking for the California area or nearby, I’d be willing to drive to pick up! Thank you.
  3. Changing up wheels and tires on Platinum 4Runner

    Damn. I have a ‘26 Platinum and really wanted the TH wheels. You’re saying with the 20mm offset they definitely would poke with no additional mods done?
  4. 2026 Platinum - Tire Swap To Survive in Ice/Snow

    I'll take a look at those as well thank you!
  5. 2026 Platinum - Tire Swap To Survive in Ice/Snow

    Those looks great! Did you run them in the snow already?
  6. California 2025 Toyota 4Runner ARB roof rack

    Would you happen to have a part number on this one? I wanna check ARB's site to see if it'll fit a 2026 Platinum. I'm assuming yes but want to make sure. Thanks man!
  7. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Dude this is sick. Got anymore details on this, or will you be doing a write-up? I'm picking up my Platinum tomorrow and want to install a compressor for winter drives up the mountains during snow/ice days. Thank you!
  8. OEM Cargo Area Pillar Light Install 6th Gen ORP - DIY instructions & photos

    Amazing install write-up! I clicked your link for the part and it took me to the Toyota website. I got irritated realizing that....because I agree, why the hell wasn't this stock on the car? For a vehicle that we spend so much time in being in the cargo area, this should've been standard.😂
  9. 2026 Platinum - Tire Swap To Survive in Ice/Snow

    Hello yall! Finally picking up my dream car tomorrow: Heritage Blue Platinum. I wanted a TRD trim but I do a lot ice and snow driving in the mountains during the winter and didn't want to mess with turning on AWD constantly. I come from a long line of Subaru Foresters (beast on ice and snow) so...



Top