Sponsored

Search results

  1. COBB Tune - questions / reviews?

    Has anyone tested dyno results comparing 87 octane to 93 octane on a stock tune?
  2. Looking for ownership feedbacks! Finally about to joining the 4Runner family!

    I traded a pretty fast sports car for a non-hybrid 4runner. I am fairly impressed with the acceleration and handling thus far. I would only consider the hybrid if you plan on towing or kitting out your ride with a lot of extra weight. I think the hybrid adds 400+ pounds and impacts your...
  3. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Went offroading for the first time and made a new friend!
  4. What tire pressure do you recommend?

    I just upgraded my tires and noticed the shop inflated them to 40 psi. Or at least that is what they were reading after driving home. The new size is 265 70 17. Should I stick with the manufacturers 33 psi or change it based on the new tire size and type?



Top