Sponsored

Search results

  1. Factory (OEM) cross bar labels

    The ca dealer brought mine in from nevada. It came with those extras. The cargo cover wont get used because i allways have the seats up to carry cargo
  2. TRD Pro Towing 23’ Airstream to Up to Tahoe NF

    I have been to french meadows many times on a road bicyle. Leave forest hill and go down mosquito ridge rd. At 30 mi there is a pipe sticking out of the rocks. Ice cold spring water. The only water until you get to the fm camp ground. A difficult, but stunning ride. Isolate, except for deer...
  3. Factory (OEM) cross bar labels

    Good question. Mine are sitting in my garage. Maybe never going back on. They definately make a lot of wind noise. I have never used them on any suv i have had. I am just mad i payed $400 for something i wont use. Cargo cover either. Toyota is amazing at $$$ add on.
  4. Speedometer compensation for tire size?

    I have a sr5 tacoma , and a 26 sr5 4runner. On the 245/70/17 tires, both indicate 2 mph faster than radar.
  5. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Just bought some bla ckhornJust bought a set of these. 17x8.5 25mm os. Going to put toyo open country tires on them.
  6. Dealership said I needed an alignment, now my front tires are done for

    Do you have a copy of the alignment results? Compair before and after. That may give you some answers. Need to figure out why before buying new tires. Hope the dealership is reponsive and helpfull
  7. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    just spent $1500 on tires only , for my 19 mustang bullitt. The rears were gone at 15k mi. Having too much fun. Think that was my tire money for the 4runner.🙄
  8. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    i am going to be different. I removed the factiry roof cross bars. I will never ever used them. Some in the future maybe a set of rims and tires.
  9. Adding a CD player to 8" display unit - here's how

    My 2019 mustang bullitt came with a cd player built it. I use spotify, but also the cd player. Think the cd has better sound quality. My home stereo is all 70s gear. Pioneer sa8500, Khorns, and cornwalls. Shake the house!
  10. SR5 owner, is upgrade to Bilstein takeoff suspension from Off-Road model worth it?

    i have no experience with Bilsteins on trucks. My 20 year old Miata 93LE still had the oem bilsteins on it when i sold it. worked just fine. Built a 92 miata autocross car with sport Bilsteins, and coilovers. Again , great. Suspension feel is subjective to the owner and what they like. I...
  11. Dalmatian Edition

    I moved from jersey to ca with 4 dalmations when i was a kid. Handfull when they climbed over a 6 ft fence to knock over garbage cans in the neighborhood🤣
  12. What else do you drive? Post your other rides

    2019 mustang bullitt
  13. 2026 4Runner TRD Sport Dyno Results (Stock vs Tuned on 86 Octane)

    I am almost afraid to get involved in this thred😁 I started tuning cars back in the early 70s. Plugs, cap, roter points. Check the timing, dwell. Use to set the timing at factory, then advance till it pinged ,then retard it. A knocking engine will fail eventually. Had cars with dual webers, Fuel...
  14. 4Runner 6th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! 📊

    2026 sr5 heritage blue. Driving near the delta



Top