Sponsored

Search results

  1. Electrical Advice - Installing Kingpin Light on Rear Hatch

    Ya, it kinda sucks but hey, they match the courtesy light that come on at the bottom of the doors so I guess there’s that 😂
  2. Electrical Advice - Installing Kingpin Light on Rear Hatch

    No problem! And it’ll come on when you open the hatch! I got this because it has the red option to match my Meso Customs dome lights
  3. Electrical Advice - Installing Kingpin Light on Rear Hatch

    I actually did exactly this, I cut off the harness from that dome light and spliced in the kingpin light, and it works just fine!
  4. Getting rid of dealer installed vehicle's tracker

    the company the dealership uses for this tracking service in most cases is selling your driving/location data to third parties. The tracker would only protect the dealership from theft, however since they sell it to you, it’s technically at your discussion if you want to remove it or not. Toyota...
  5. Getting rid of dealer installed vehicle's tracker

    It is strictly a device the dealer uses to track the vehicle, in case it is stolen from their lot or in case you stop making your payments they can Repo it. All of your factory functions will work without it.
  6. Getting rid of dealer installed vehicle's tracker

    I had one installed that was pretty invasive. The company had cut and spliced into my ignition wire, so after removing several panels and the components they had installed, I cut off their wire splices and put everything back together. I went to start the car and it wouldn’t start. That was the...



Top