Sponsored

Search results

  1. TRD Pro upper grill on TRD ORP Hybrid Max

    First of all, I ask if anyone had experienced this, not to slam a tech or an organization. I work at Hendrick Toyota of Wilmington and I do trust the techs here. I would much rather them say "I can't do this and this is why" than them try something that they are not familiar with and end up...
  2. TRD Pro upper grill on TRD ORP Hybrid Max

    It was of the new one
  3. TRD Pro upper grill on TRD ORP Hybrid Max

    First off, I work at a dealership. I trust my guys when they tell me things regarding my 4Runner. I ordered an OEM TRD Pro upper grill for my 2026 ORP Hybrid. After they got the bumper removed and tried to install the upper grill, they said that it wouldn't work because the brackets were...
  4. Taco Vinyl

    I ordered it almost a month ago. I cannot get a response from their customer service. That is all I want is updates.
  5. Taco Vinyl

    Is it me, or does Taco Vinyl have the slowest turn around and is almost impossible to get in touch with to get an update on orders?
  6. Range (small fuel tank capacity) is the kryptonite of the 4runner

    I agree that the tank could be larger, but to compare a G550 which requires Premium gasoline is not a fair comparison.
  7. 6th Gen Owners: What's one thing you'd change about the Truck?

    2-3" more legroom in the 2nd Row seat. Throwback to the 1st Gen with a removable hardtop
  8. How do I get the “settings” off the console?!

    Hit the left or right button on your keypad on the left side of your steering wheel
  9. 4Runner6G Members: SimpleTire Is Giving Away a Free Set of Tires!

    This is Redzilla. Its primarily a daily driver with occasional trips to the beach and trails in the Southeast.



Top