Sponsored

Search results

  1. Top of the rear spoiler flew off

    And looking at it... Stuck together with two plastic clips and a lot of double-sided tape. Crappy design. I'm bringing it in on Thursday to have them look at it.
  2. Top of the rear spoiler flew off

    Has anyone else had the top portion of the rear spoiler fly off? The driver side is loose and the pax side is still solid. I didn't hit anything and just noticed it missing last night. Will the warranty cover this? 2025 4runner trd off road hybrid (non-permium)
  3. What Was Your Father's Old Car?

    Fiat X1/9, 1990 2nd Gen 4runner
  4. SR5 BUILD / CARE / PHOTOS

    17th SOS?
  5. Heritage Blue build - Kings, Dobinsons springs, SCS wheels, 33s & more

    Sexy! I wanted that haritage blue so bad.
  6. The Old Gen 3

    I miss my 2001!



Top