Hi,
Can I remove that factory grey trim piece without removing the entire panel?
Also, did you use the big firewall rubber grommet or the small hole plug to pass through the wires?
Thanks.
Fully agree. Infact, I think I need to drill holes too. I checked and no holes at that position. Holes are slightly behind that and will be covered by molle panel clamp. But I don't use my cross bars at all. Rago is perfect but 2.5 times the cost. That's why I was considering this.
I was waiting for a better deal on
Illuminated Front Emblem: Dark Chrome
Part Number: PT413-89250.
Looks like now it is on black friday sale (originally $255). Ordered for $133 shipped from sand mountain Toyota. You need to complete the checkout to find the final price after auto applied...
Thanks. I just installed the OEM dashcam because I got one from eBay for really cheap new without box.
Removing the map light console was the toughest part. At first, I was afraid I’d break something and spent a lot of time being too gentle. Later, I found out that besides the bezel, there’s...
I got an OEM dash cam (PT949-34222) new no box from eBay for $215 and just finished installing it. A few notes from my experience:
Camera length adjustment: You can actually shorten the camera a bit by opening the cover and setting the height to the lowest position. I think Toyota designed it...
I just got this today. Fits ok.
https://www.lasfit.com/products/2025-toyota-4runner-floor-mats?variant=50087403880695&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=20450697482&gbraid=0AAAAACnUAysnwAjvd9a1UX8qJROkoQs8W&gclid=CjwKCAjw04HIBhB8EiwA8jGNbQMYILeWzzNNBYtlSere06YWSxZ_KUeT65IPyIpPV-1X_wWSeVaDuBoCtgAQAvD_BwE
Thanks!!
I also found a video for Tacoma and Looks like it should be same for the 4Runner. Pls check 3:55 mark.
Also, did you disconnect the battery before the installation to avoid any of those errors?
Thanks again.