Sponsored

Search results

  1. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    @lesqo88 ride is pretty much unchanged since the spacer just sits on top of the strut. It does sit nice and level. I will be upgrading shocks when more options become available.
  2. Toyota Roof Crossbars - Wind Noise and Install Qs

    Mine came factory/dealer installed. I'm probably going to remove them. They are overly loud.
  3. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    They do look nice and fit well. Just not practical as a step. But they do fill the void of no steps like my initial pics show. And the dealer I bought them from had them for $950 so it seemed worth while. I had sliders on my Tacoma and had the same issue you do with your steps. The sliders...
  4. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    And the most impressive mod. The premium horn! I recently honked at someone that cut me off and was immediately embarrassed by the sound of the OEM horn lol. These premium JDM horns sounds so much better. Only $95 at Stickerfab...
  5. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    TRD Cast Running Boards They look nice but don't serve much a purpose. The step area is very small. It fits the body contour nicely but looking back the electric fold down steps would probably be more useful as a step.
  6. Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours!

    Here is my SR5. Current mods 1.5" Rough Country Leveling Kit ModCo M73 17x8.5 +22 offset 285/70R17 Toyo RT Trail Tires See build thread: https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/sr5-build-17x8-5-22-offset-modco-m73-285-70-17-1-5-rc-leveling-kit-and-more-to-come.6571/
  7. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    Here is my SR5. Current mods 1.5" Rough Country Leveling Kit ModCo M73 17x8.5 +22 offset 285/70R17 Toyo RT Trail Tires Premium JDM Horns TRD Cast Aluminum Running Boards TRD PRO Grille From Taco Vinyl coming soon
  8. Buy Pre Painted Fender Flares and Door Handles?

    Has anyone purchased paint matched flares and door handles? I have an SR5 but I'm liking the paint matched look on the TRD sport models. I'm hesitant to order from my dealer as they are notorious for being way overpriced. More so than most dealers. And last time I had the flares on my Tacoma...
  9. Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours!

    Modco M73 17x8.5 +22 offset wheels Toyo RT Trail 285/70/17 Load Range C 1.5" RC spacer lift (waiting on more shock options)



Top