Check out: https://arksplashguards.com/collections/4runner-gen-6-2025/products/2025-toyota-4runner-trixpoly-mudflaps
And: https://rokblokz.com/collections/toyota-truck-mud-guards-flaps/6th-Gen-4Runner-Options
I had the Ark's on my TRD pro and they worked well.
Hi Vanna. Thanks for your message. I would think the shipping via USPS Priority would be around $15. Let me know if you'd like to move forward. Thanks!
For what itās worth, I just sold my 2025 Pro that I purchased in April of last year. It had almost 18,000 miles on it and I received 81.2% of my extended warranty back as a refund.
I would definitely call Toyota financial, get transferred to that department and you will be able to get a lot of...
Hi there. As I recently sold my Pro, I have a few items that I never installed. Take a look and hit me up if you're interested!
Smoked Sequential Turn Signals
- Never installed. Retails for $50, will sell for $25
Happy to ship anywhere for the cost of postage. Also, I do have an extra Black...
Hey Knightfall. Welcome to the forum. I recently had a 2025 TRD Pro, my first Toyota, and really liked it. I came from a 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland High Altitude, which I loved. The Pro was a lot of fun to drive and if you're comparing with the 5G, it seems there are plenty of benefits...
Hi there. I hope everyone had a safe, fun holiday weekend. Well, as the updated title suggests, I sold my 2025 TRD Pro with just under 18,000 miles last week. Itās a bit bittersweet, as it was a great vehicle and I really enjoyed owning it, but I decided it was time to try something different...
I could be wrong, but Iām pretty sure the 2027 Ram RHOās havenāt hit the dealer lots yet. The earliest Iāve seen is in a week or two. Maybe there were a few issues like that in the ā26ās?
Hey Peter. There has been absolutely to regret at all on the Pro. If you've seen my replies, you would have seen how much I love the Pro. It's just my use case has changed and I think the RHO will fit it better. Thanks for your thoughts!
You can get the bass rattle by the seatbelt fixed. My dealer said it was a loose wiring harness in the door and after they did what they did, no more rattle there. The other ones are still there at the moment...