Needs? Well. It’s more of want . Money is no object. I know I will upgrade down the road, as I did to my 5th gen, like we all did, I agree with you with the color and elevated air intake.
Elaborate please why. I’m open to that to save $ and use down the road … obviously , like I built my 5th, I will my 6th, even better for my YouTube channel content .
I also drove the Tacoma versions but apparently it’s not comparable , I’m glad you had the same experience while testing and nice to hear from a hands on person who passed through the same experience.
for me:
TH = no sunroof but onboard compressor, smoother lift / shocks , no black color...
I guess we can’t have it all, eh? Well, at this pace I’m leaning more towards the TRD pro, just for the aggressiveness and looks, everything else can be added.
sooooo, you’re saying a TRD pro is a pavement princess. ? lol
If you see , it was a decent mistake , I have specifically loaded both NOT AI pictures from real cars and people, the only mistake AI did when generating the pic , was the naming . Which I fixed here. The white TH is from Toyota’s page . The Trd pro is a built. Thanks for replying, yes, either...
I was and am 80% in the same boat, with the sequoia , and Lexus … thank you for the input, appreciated . FYI the intake is not a snorkel in the TH, I wish it was .
6th Gen owners, I need some real-world help!
I’m stuck between the Trailhunter and TRD Pro. I absolutely prefer the look of the TRD Pro, but I also want the smoother ride, comfort and options of the Trailhunter.
For those who have driven or owned both, what are the real differences day to...