I have a 4Runner SR5 2026. Initially it had stock wheels with +55 offset and stock tires, I changed to +18 offset method wheels and Micky Thompson AT 275/65R18 tires. Now my Car gets dirty frequently (Even in town) Could you please recommend a suitable mudflup to avoid this situation, or any...
Good day,
I had to change the brake pads in the 10,000 KM maintenance review, and now with 22,000 km the dealer is telling me that the brake pads needs to be changed again. I wanted to know if this is normal? I have a 4runner SR5 2025.
Thanks all
Regards
Hello all,
I have a 4runner SR5 and I want to do an upgrade on wheels, tires and shocks:
- tires: 35x12R70 MT Baja Boss AT
- wheels: 17x8.5 +25mm offset
- shocks: I am between OME MT64 or Icon Stage 3
I would like to know your feedback whether this combination will fit or any risk you might...