Sponsored

Search results

  1. Changed out spare tire to 33". Fits perfectly undercarriage!

    I have upgraded 33" tires (275/70/18) on the 18" Pro wheels and was concerning about smaller 31", dingy Goodyear tire on the spare 17" wheel. Running mismatch tires' diameter can be bad for your differential. After quick research, I settled on the RBP Repulsor A/T at 255/80/17 size that's...
  2. Montana Sold: Cali Raised white ditch lights + OEM switch + brackets

    SOLD Up for sale is a full set of 27W/each ditch lights from Cali Raised. This kit has everything you need. Pair of white lights (very bright), hook low profile brackets, OEM square switch. Simple connects to the battery for power. 30 minutes installation. Lights work great with no issue...
  3. Added some color to the letters on my skid plate with paint marker

    Grabbed an $8 waterproof paint marker & added some color to the letters on my Land Cruiser skid plate 😀
  4. Montana Sold: WTB: Interior OEM blank switch / left side

    I'm looking for a blank switch for the left driver side. I misplaced it when installed ditch lights with aftermarket on/off switch. Now I'm getting a switch panel for more lights & want to put a blank OEM one back on 😊 Does anyone has their & want to sell? Thank you very much in advance 👊👊
  5. Alpharex Nova series OG-Style headlights installed!

    Just finished installing the Alpharex Nova series OG-Style aftermarket headlights on the 6th gen 4Runner. Installation was simple, all connectors are plug-and-play from OEM wiring. The longest part was running additional harness to keep the DRL on at all time, make them brighter, w/ cool startup...
  6. REVEL Medallion Trail Hart Catback Exhaust Installed

    Installed Revel catback exhaust. Revel is made by Tanabe Japan, which is popular in the JDM world. Full stainless steel, TIG welded, 3" pipes with 4" tip. It sounds amazing! Very deep, humble but aggressive. No drone on highway, just deep growl.
  7. Montana Sold: FS: Stock mud flaps / $50 shipped

    Stock mud flaps, regular size. Fits all trim. Great condition. Included hardware. Rear flaps have "4RUNNER" text. $50 shipped CONUS. OCONUS & Canada = extra shipping 😬
  8. 15% sale on Toyota OEM parts for Memorial Day - 2026

    Just like clockwork, Toyota is having their Memorial Day sale with 15% off everything until Tue, 5/26. Free shipping for $75+ order. https://autoparts.toyota.com/ Protip: Shop around different dealerships! The main website allows you to choose your local dealer or look at others. Because...
  9. Montana Sold: FS: OEM TRD Shift Knob (Red letters)

    Upgraded my shift knob & selling this. Only on for 100 miles. No sign of wear. Like new. $150 shipped.
  10. Montana Sold: Dongar Pro - Dash Cam Power Adapter while Parked

    Unused Dongar Pro adapter to power your dash cam when parked/off. Have different plan now so I'm selling the unit. Wiring harness has power plug for USB-C, Micro USB and Mini USB devices. View more details here: https://dongar.tech/products/dongar-pro?variant=45773227622624 Asking $60 shipped...
  11. 275/60/20 Cooper Discoverer Road & Trail AT tires on stock 20" TRD Sport wheels

    2026 Sport Premium. Stock 20" wheels. Stock suspension. Bigger tires: 275/60/20 Cooper Discoverer Road & Trail AT. No issues afterward. Smooth and quiet, better than stock! 285 could clear with no issue.. Maybe that's for next set!
  12. Montana Sold: FS: OEM Predator Drop Steps

    Predator Drop Steps. Brand new, has less than 10 miles on my 2026 TRD Sport trim. Don't like the looks of them, so I'm getting something else. OEM bolts included for easy installation. $585 shipped to lower 48 States. HI/AK extra. $475 pick up in Montana.
  13. Should I remove the "4RUNNER" badge / lettering from the rear liftgate?

    Debating whether I should remove the "4RUNNER" badges in the rear for a cleaner look. Should be easy with a heatgun. Thoughts? 2nd image shows how it looks without the badge on a Wind Chill Pearl Sport Premium model.
  14. Mobile native app to view this forum?

    I used Tapatalk app for years to view other forums.. works great. Does 4runner6g planning to incorporate into any native forum's app for easy usage on mobile devices?
  15. Received quote for 2026 4Runner Sport Premium trim. Thoughts or feedback?

    Hi gang! First post here. Recently I had a crash and in the market for a 4runner. I love the look of the 6th Gen and after days of learning, I narrowed down to the Sport Premium trim. I really like the upgraded interior & other improvements from the base SR5. My local dealership has a 2026...



Top