Sponsored

Search results

  1. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    S The fact that it got delivered 48 hours after is wild— unless coincidence. Sometimes I wondered if they’re holding on to it for whatever reason… last few months, I suspected might’ve been because of incoming tariffs/status/unknown. Then again, at the same time, these seem to be normal (mass...
  2. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    Yeah, I didn't get many details sadly. But it sounds similar to your massive QC hold around 5/15 also. I'm expecting to get an update near end of the month, hopefully. Thanks, and good luck to us all!
  3. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    I was told mine is finally shipping soon after almost a month+ hold. Does anyone know how long it takes after that? I’m reading 4-6 weeks ? from port to delivery.
  4. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    preordered mine back in April with ETA of early June... has been on hold since May, I was told, and supposedly should be released in the next week or two
  5. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    Same difference, haha. I’ve seen them cut way shorter than 30 days also (“up to”/max), so it’s just an estimate. Let’s just hope it’s minor, such as the loose air dam, or like the manager told me… random QC screening, or nothing at all. ?
  6. What is "Quality Hold" Status

    I was told mine is currently on the vessel still but it's on a quality hold (30 days like everyone says). I asked what that is all about/if there were any issues, and was told that nothing is wrong-- that 'certain hybrids get picked by random.' He said there are some recalls on the Tundras and...



Top