Sponsored

Search results

  1. Western US Dealers with TRD Pro allocations currently available @ MSRP

    TRD Pro $72k plus tax is $77000. Add additional $5k plus tax is $83.5k. Sorry, not worth it in my opinion. To be upside down on a vehicle the minute you sign, is financial stupidity.
  2. Western US Dealers with TRD Pro allocations currently available @ MSRP

    I called on the Trd pro in ice cap at Finley Toyota of Prescott, and they told me that they have a markup of $4995. I told him never mind.
  3. Introductions & Welcome Thread đź‘‹

    Hello everyone! Like all of you, I've been anticipating the arrival of the 6th gen 4Runner for a long time. Initially, I thought about getting the new base model Land Cruiser. I test drove it a couple times, but I didn't love it. Once I saw the first pictures of the 6th Gen 4Runner, I knew I had...
  4. Western US Dealers with TRD Pro allocations currently available @ MSRP

    Thanks Royal, I was able to secure with a downpayment on the Ice Cap TrailHunter in Las Vegas, because of your post. I previously put a downpayment on an Ice Cap TRD ORP, due end of this month, beginning of next. Now I have to decide which? I originally planned on the TrailHunter but was told...
  5. Power lift gate concerns

    That’s an interesting thought. I also have a ORP coming and I too use a hitch mt bike rack. I didn’t think of that when I ordered it. My bike rack tilts back, but I’m not sure if the door will clear the bikes.
  6. 18" TRD Wheels upgrade on TRD Off-Road Premium (on Falken Wildpeak A/T3WA tires) - Photos

    I also have a TRD ORP coming in 3-4 weeks. Ordered with the TRD wheels. I'm interested in swapping the tires to BFG KO3's in 275/70 or 285/65? I want to increase the width and raise the ground clearance by 1". I've watched some YT videos that show both sizes don't rub. Any thoughts?
  7. First offroad run in my 6th gen 4Runner

    Nice video! Can’t wait to get mine. TRD OFP. Early April.
  8. 2025 4Runner Order | Pre-Order | Deposit | Reservation | Waitlist -- List & Stats

    I actually got an allocation notice. You’re right. Very similar build. Estimated arrival is the second week in April. TRD ORP.
  9. 2025 4Runner Order | Pre-Order | Deposit | Reservation | Waitlist -- List & Stats

    I spoke to a different dealer and he said Toyota doesn’t take spec’ed orders. They get allocated what they get from Toyota. So what’s the point of doing a build???
  10. 2025 4Runner Order | Pre-Order | Deposit | Reservation | Waitlist -- List & Stats

    Thank you, I couldn’t be more excited. I was going to buy a 2024 Land Cruiser but waited and decided on the 4Runner, non hybrid because I wanted more rear space.



Top