I tested my factory inlet once I reinstalled it. Zero leak. Holds pressure to the point my smoke machine gets blown off. I would bet a lot of money every single Sxth inlet will leak.
I understand this part of the system is under vacuum. But my little brain can’t understand how any unfiltered unmetered air potentially gettin in can be good. Even if this is Sxth’s response I will not be putting it back on the car.
Mine got delivered 9/25. Also several delays. But from what I heard was from the evap fitting. I can certainly tell you mine was not inspected. The reason I say that is after I found the leak I took it apart and realized the oring wasn’t seated and I had assumed that was the issue. But it...
For anyone that’s installed a Sxth turbo inlet. I’d highly recommend leak testing it. I went back to OEM as mine had a leak and from what I can tell is an inherent design flaw and would affect all Sxth inlets. Post maf pre turbo could have unmetered air to enter the system and cause a lean...