Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tire Suggestions? Off road tires that are also good on pavement

    I have K03’s and they’re fantastic!!
  2. Going in for 8000km service. Tire Rotation Question - Crossover?

    Today I’m going in for my 8000km service, which includes “free tire rotation, fluid top up and general inspection”. I’m paying for the oil change at this time, the first “free oil change” is at 16000km. My question is in the attached photo is this the best tire rotation diagram for me to...
  3. Torque Spec for Oil Filter Installation

    When it comes to oil filter I hand tight the filter and never had issues with leaks or it coming loose on any of my vehicles!!
  4. Reverse camera wash function, is there one?

    Ok, it finally worked. I had to hold down the lever for awhile until finally the water made its way to the camera sprayer. I guess it’s a long line and the wiper fluid had to work its way quite a bit for the first time use. It also works via on infotainment touch screen when in reverse. Thanks...
  5. Reverse camera wash function, is there one?

    I have the hybrid ORP and I was in a Facebook group for the 6th Gen 4Runners. In one post someone brought up the rear/reverse camera spray/rinse/wash. It’s activated by putting the truck in reverse and push the lever to rinse/wipe rear window. The rear camera should be sprayed too. I tried this...
  6. Why is everyone allergic to the stock 18 TRD OR/ORP wheels?

    I would like my ORP rims better if they were all black!! I’m not digging the two tone!!
  7. Remote Start inconsistent?

    i have the ORP and I use the app to remote start the 4Runner. When I try to use the FOB to remote start it doesn’t work at all. What gives? Remote start only works via app for my vehicle??
  8. Remote Start inconsistent?

    I use the Toyota app to remote start the 4Runner. I tried using my FOB the way describe in that photo (double click lock, then hold lock) and it doesn’t work like I don’t have remote start via FOB. What am I doing wrong?
  9. Just got back from my 5000 mile service

    I didn’t know you can look up your service history!! How does one even log in to look this up? Only by VIN#??
  10. Rear Window Switch

    I found the power rear hatch door won’t open while the truck is in park and idling. I was picking up items at a lumber yard parked the truck while letting it run, I went to open the rear hatch and I had to manually open it. It was heavy and hard to open and close. Not sure why the power hatch is...
  11. Trailhunter steel skid plates weight (lbs weighed on scale)

    You have a part number for the Land Cruiser version skid plate?
  12. First oil change at 500 miles

    Does the dealership use full synthetic for the oil change or do you have to request to use full synthetic? I’m almost at the 1000km mark for my first oil change.
  13. Underground TRD ORP Build with mods parts list & prices

    Did you need to recalibrate the front camera/get a new wire harness to accommodate the pro grill??
  14. 4R owners in Nova Scotia , Canada / would love to see the different Rigs out here

    ORP Hybrid with 265/70/R18 K03’s no mods.
  15. Color Choice! Underground vs. Cutting Edge

    4Runners are built/Painted in Japan. I’ve read somewhere that the paint jobs on these trucks from Japan are top notch and no way to compare to Tacomas and other vehicles assembled in Mexico.
  16. Donut Spare swap to Full Size question.

    That’s good to know!! Thanks!!
  17. Donut Spare swap to Full Size question.

    I’m picking up my off-road premium next week. This is something I didn’t think to check out.
  18. My 2025 T4R SR5 with the MT Baja Boss 265/70R17 Tires Fitted

    Looks good!! I can’t wait to pick up mine with 265/70/R18 K03’s.



Top