Sponsored

Search results

  1. 1 year tires update: Falken WildPeak AT3 swap for Toyo Open Country AT3

    When it was launched Toyota took people out to Moab which IMO has rounded rocks because of the sand stone. Which I think these tires as well suited for. I do have worries about some trails that may have Sharp jagged rocks when I go into the rockies. I do think it's mostly what type of "off...
  2. Spring Storm Photos

    Okay I'll start.... Storm season here in Texas..... new wide angle made the 4Runner look a little bit like a toy but I still had fun. Share your own Storm Photos
  3. 1 year tires update: Falken WildPeak AT3 swap for Toyo Open Country AT3

    I picked up my 4Runner on Valentine's Day 2025, and with just a hair under 18,000 miles, it was already time to replace the OEM tires. I have a heavy foot, but in my experience, the factory tires Toyota provides never last anywhere near as long as the retail version of the same tire you'd buy at...
  4. Show of hands: Those who do NOT want a moonroof (TRD off-road Premium)

    on a plus side I've seen with other brands people fitting their Starlink mini in the sunroof.
  5. Parking Assist Guides Lines misaligned ?

    I can see in the pictures you're not straight.... also that step might be throwing you off
  6. Prewired AUX on ORP?

    The lights I got had a positive and negative that I hooked up to the battery. I ran the harness that came with it through the firewall and connected to OEM Style switch. I’m sure there’s probably better ways but it seems to work.
  7. Cali Raised LED Stealth Bumper + 32" Inch Light Bar install

    I'm not going to put the grill light bar. I'm planning on just sticking with the bumper. I don't have a lot of experience wiring up lights on cars so I skipped the step of having the switches light up at night. I wired it up off the battery strait to the switch
  8. Cali Raised LED Stealth Bumper + 32" Inch Light Bar install

    Bumper was just released they are making a license plate solution that will be out soon. It seems like half the cars in Texas don't bother with a front plate so thats what I've done the last year. They said it would be removable for when off roading I guess. I've only really off roaded in...
  9. Cali Raised LED Stealth Bumper + 32" Inch Light Bar install

    I have the Cali Skid plate also but no the skid plate remains untouched. The only things that change is that you have to cut some non essential plastic back so everything fits properly and remove the aluminum crash bar but now you have a steel bumper
  10. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Installed Cali Raised Stealth Bumper and 32in light bar.
  11. Cali Raised LED Stealth Bumper + 32" Inch Light Bar install

    I'm in Texas so I drove over to Cali Raised (Fort Worth) and picked up their new Stealth Bumper and light bar. Quality really impressed me, welds, powder coat looks great. I'm not running a winch but do have the winch tray so it could be added. I went with the 32in combo light bar of...
  12. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    I personally think they are small....the step that runs the whole length or rock rails both provide a good place to step if you put anything on your roof.
  13. TRD off-road making popping noise when turning at full lock

    What did you find out?? My ORP just started popping on full lock to the left. Haven’t off roaded in 10 months. 17k miles on mine
  14. CAMTuning/Cobb Accessport Tuning and Performance Review

    I don't think you mentioned it but any other supporting mods currently?
  15. Running Boards / Rock Sliders recommendations for TRD Pro

    I really like the cali raised... thats what I have seemed to me the best value for quality. Shipping was included in the price. Plus strong feature set.
  16. Big Brakes Upgrade Installed [Update]: Power-Brake 6 piston system, new rotors pads, SS lines

    Also think OP is way overthinking things.... these brakes suck compared to the 10 piston carbon brakes on my lambo..... Nah there just fine if you feel you have to do "something" braided brake lines, better fluid and a more aggressive pad. boom your done
  17. Cali Raised TRAIL EDITION Rock Sliders install on TRD ORP

    Good question Mother Goose, similar but different products.... CBI doesn't offer a "trail" rock slider there's are more of the step version but without a kickoff making it less practical IMO if you're putting anything up on the roof. They are both DOM tubing. Not sure on CBI lead time I'm pretty...
  18. Tow Tech Package worth it? Dealer install possible?

    That's awesome my dealer allowed me to remove the PIO's I didn't want. Someday I'll install the cargo lights... its pretty dim back there



Top