Sponsored

Search results

  1. Hissing noises at low speed and rpm

    If I listen carefully, I can hear this noise while driving.
  2. This motor sounds bad. Is it an issue?

    I think your explanation is the most accurate! I also have this noise in my car. As long as you step on the accelerator pedal, you can hear this clicking sound. If you accelerate evenly, this sound is easy to hear as a continuous and stable low noise.
  3. Full build pics, finally..

    That lower bumper looks good. Easy Installation – Bolt-on design with minimal cutting of factory plastics required. which part to cut
  4. Seat Memory Settings Won’t Save - How to Fix (Steps)

    Poverty keeps me away from such troubles :LOL:
  5. Getting Poor Gas Mileage

    I compared the eco mode and normal mode. ECO mode is not fuel-efficient and the acceleration response is also slow. In normal mode, I drove 700 miles in the local area and the current average fuel consumption is 21.5-21.8
  6. Offline GPS - Question from Wife

    I only noticed this after I took delivery of the car. It felt like I saw a dead fly in a bowl. Toyota is really stingy.
  7. Dealers Adding $5K Price Markups on New 2025 4Runner

    I met the same thing in Houston ,I want to remove more package in the price list . They said don't waste our time and they couldn't possibly remove any packages. I had already gotten options from another dealer. I just needed to drive 30 miles to make the deal. When I told them the price and...
  8. Running Boards - Toyota OEM or aftermarket

    I live in Houston also ,I pick up my SR5 last week without running board. If you have any good discounts on running board, can you share that information with me? Thanks
  9. 2025 / 2026 4Runner Search: Available Inventory Allocations List - MSRP vs List Price, VIN, ETA, Ship Status, Dealers, Hold Status

    Thank you for your explanation and answer, it gave me more experience in buying a vehicle.
  10. 2025 / 2026 4Runner Search: Available Inventory Allocations List - MSRP vs List Price, VIN, ETA, Ship Status, Dealers, Hold Status

    Thank you for sharing your experience Actually, I discussed the price with them on Monday By SMS, and they allowed me to delete some packages, and then they upgraded the configuration in the system. I asked to delete all the packages, and they said the system does not allow this. They told me...
  11. Running Boards - Toyota OEM or aftermarket

    Although I only bought SR5 4X4, the dealership gave me the opportunity to choose the package. If I only chose the Running board and the floor mats, the package price was only $1123. Unfortunately, I missed it. I insisted on removing the Running board that day. I insisted on canceling as many...



Top