Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do any tunes eliminate auto start stop?

    Isn't the Platinum and/or Limited the only trim with ASS? That acronym is amazing, btw... :ROFLMAO:
  2. Backup camera blocked - how to protect from cover our backup camera from water and dirt?

    Not really a 'fix' but I put a dab of Rain-X on mine then buffed it with a microfiber cloth. Seems like it at least helps keep it cleaner for longer.
  3. 3 Ways to Install Your Wolfbox Dash Cam – Which One Works Best for You?

    All the screws are tight. It's just that the arm is much longer than the stock one and the digital mirror is considerably heavier, making it prone to vibration. As much is I don't like the look, I'm considering removing it and remounting the OEM mirror and using the straps. But for a vehicle...
  4. 3 Ways to Install Your Wolfbox Dash Cam – Which One Works Best for You?

    I just installed mine using the OEM style bracket (P190 if I remember correctly) and noticed right away that there's a considerable amount of vibration when driving on a fairly smooth road compared to the stock mirror. Anything I can do to alleviate that? Outside of that, I have no complaints...
  5. (Probably a dumb) question about running the wire for an aftermarket rear camera.

    As an update to this, the weather was finally nice enough for me to get this installed. Tried the fish tape and got snagged on something about 5 whole seconds after inserting the tape into the headliner... :cautious: Looks like in addition to any wiring/supports in there, the washer fluid line...
  6. Front License plate holder (no-drill options)?

    I used the Mishimoto on my OR (non-P). I just had to ignore the instructions and reconfigure the mounting blocks to make it work
  7. Worn Driver side door seal after 6 months

    Wear and tear after 6 months??
  8. 6th gen pull strap for rear liftgate

    Yeah, I I haven't had a chance to pull the panel off and see what's going on in there yet, but was hoping someone had figured out a good location to drill through the panel to bolt-up one like this on a 6th gen.
  9. 6th gen pull strap for rear liftgate

    Sorry to bump this stale thread, but has anyone managed to come up with a crafty solution for this? Sucks they omitted it from the 6th gen - it's like extra punishment for not going Premium... :ROFLMAO:
  10. WolfBox G900 Pro Series Rearview Mirror Dashcam install by Van Solo

    The right angle usb C adapters is a great idea - definitely makes the wiring look cleaner!
  11. TRD ORP build: Satin Dark Gray wrap, Dissent winch bumper, 12k winch, Baja lights, 285/75/17 KO2 tires, Black Rhino +25mm offset, roof rack mods!

    I ordered that same light bar with 6 lights - now I'm thinking I should have went with 7... :unsure:
  12. 2026 4Runner now arriving at dealers (Wave Maker TRD Pro)

    Potential marketing collab?? :ROFLMAO:
  13. Introductions & Welcome Thread đź‘‹

    Did a lot of lurking before pulling the trigger, so might as well make it official… - What's your vehicle history / background? Had a couple of older Camaros and Firebirds growing up. First new purchase was a 2001 Mitsu Eclipse GT (wanted a 3000GT but they stopped making them in 2000 iirc)...
  14. (Probably a dumb) question about running the wire for an aftermarket rear camera.

    Looking at all the threads I could find, people tend to run the camera wire from the overhead console (at least in the cases using a Dongar, which is what I’ll be using to power it), across the front edge of the windshield, over the A pillar, then back along the passenger or driver side, across...



Top