Sponsored

Search results

  1. Oregon 2026 TRD ORP full suspension - $300 OBO

    Selling the complete factory suspension set pulled from my 2026 4Runner ORP. Under 2000 miles on all four units — already broken-in for you. These are the stock red Bilsteins that come on the TRD Off-Road and Off-Road Premium trims. I've been told they can also be installed on lower trims for an...
  2. Any issues or resetting for disconnecting the battery?

    I plan on disconnecting the battery to get to the wiring harness going through the firewall for some power wire fed to the back (see my other threads). I'm wondering if there's any problems with systems that need intialization afterwards? I know in my 4th gen, the windows and the sunroof had...
  3. Amplifier Power Wiring Location + Run

    I'm still in the planning phase of this amp/sub project as mentioned in other threads, but I didn't want this one to get buried with very specific questions related to power feed: Can I run the 4ga power wire through this rubber grommet in the firewall, or is there a better location? It...
  4. Need suggestions for new amp placement + subwoofer setup

    Hey all, I just took ownership of a 26 ORP a couple days ago, and I'm already planning the first upgrade - Gotta have my bass. I have a 07 4Runner Ltd that has a 12" box sub + RF amp under the passenger seat that has given me no problems for almost 20 years. With the ORP, I'm having some...



Top