Sponsored

Recent content by NotApplicable

  1. Why does Trailhunter have a snorkel but TRD Pro does not?

    Something something dust. Probably for whatever reason they decided gloss black accents were good for one of the most off-road-focused trims. Also the Pro is a much more of a volume product, and I bet the consumer demographics don't love RAIs.
  2. What's the single best upgrade you've made to your 6th Gen 4Runner?

    Single best? That's gotta be replacing my Limited's OE All-Season rubber with some nice All-Terrains.
  3. What AI has to say about Limited Tire Sizes

    Doesn't even mention 265/60R20 despite being the closest match to the dimensions of the 265/70R18 on the other trims. Interesting!
  4. Former 5G owner thinking about getting a 6G. Looking forward to the comments….

    Based on what you didn’t like about the 5th gen, it doesn’t sound like a 6th gen is the right choice for you. if your primary issues with the 5th gen were the lack of responsiveness in powertrain or lack of modern technological features, that’d be different… fuel efficiency, refined ride...
  5. 2025 4Runner Transmission Overheating on Climbs Off-Road

    Makes sense, sounds like you aren’t using 4Hi which, based on reports, is required to cause the issue
  6. 2026 TRD Pro possible transmission issue?

    I am perplexed by these threads. My non-hybrid late-2025 build has a very smooth transmission. To the point that throughout my ownership I've literally gone "wow this transmission is so smooth & never gear hunts" So either I have some unicorn build, or there is some sort of widespread...
  7. Engine Cover - Why Not?

    Exactly. Beyond orientation, the cooling systems are different. I think the longitudinal and transverse versions only share like 60% of parts or something.
  8. Trailhunter Build: Lift & Tires Are On! Westcott front preload collar lift, OME rear spring, 35x12.5x18 Baja Boss AT tires

    In some shots the rear window on the 6g looks comically small, I really notice when it’s rolled down like this!
  9. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    Without commenting on what TMNA allows currently, this is a bad take considering plenty of oems let you do just that
  10. If you designed the 2027 4RunneršŸš™, what’s the one thing you’d change?

    The diesel available on the LC250 in other markets
  11. UPDATE: I sold my Pro. "Selling my 2025 TRD Pro for a 2027 Ram RHO?"

    Wow, that's nothing! Regular is $5.39 here!
  12. Are these drains and should these plugs be removed?

    Just don't induce the drainage channels to clog by mucking them up with oil/wax that dirt particles will actually stick to! Then you've accomplished the opposite of what you intended.
  13. UPDATE: I sold my Pro. "Selling my 2025 TRD Pro for a 2027 Ram RHO?"

    Honestly, this is probably true of most purchasers of adventure/off-road focused vehicles and trims. The amount of people driving around with vehicles that are optimized for something they rarely (if ever) do is massive. And the penalties they're paying are real. In ride quality, efficiency...



Top