Sponsored

Recent content by NineOh4Runner

  1. Drawer System Recommendations

    Just got a setup from Overlander Woodworks and can’t recommend him enough. Look him up on instagram @overlanderwoodworks
  2. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    Is it weird that I’m kinda excited to wire and help install stuff on the next one? Except the IGLA, you’re going to a dealer for that one.
  3. Need some gas tank skid plate advice for a Limited 4wd

    Had a close call with a branch hitting the upper shield section above the stock skid. So, I’d recommend one.
  4. Project NineOh4Runner, a Heritage Blue TRD Sport Premium Saga

    Got it from amazon Wire Hider. <——- link Make sure you clean your windshield really well then use alcohol wipes before sticking it on.
  5. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Suspension, wheels, and tires went on this weekend.
  6. Project NineOh4Runner, a Heritage Blue TRD Sport Premium Saga

    Massive suspension upgrade went down this weekend. Added the Old Man Emu MT64 3.5” front, 2” rear & UCAs plus the DrKDSS track bar fix. Rounded it out with a set of 18” Relations Race Wheels RG7-H +25 offset wrapped in 295/70R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
  7. Alarm Randomly Going Off

    It’s locked up in my safe. Never been used. I’ll have to check battery voltage. Read if it dips below 12.3 it could set it off? May be a slight voltage draw. Aaaaaand of course my app subscription expired! Wonder if I could pull a history thru an ODBII scanner.
  8. Alarm Randomly Going Off

    So, I’ve had it happen three times now. Sitting at home during the day, keys on the kitchen counter and the alarm just randomly goes off. It had been parked for over an hour each time. Anyone else have that issue or know what could cause it?
  9. Chainsaw recommendations?

    I have the Milwaukee M18 16” saw and can cut up a whole tree on one 12ah battery. They just came out with a m18 14” top handle that would be perfect for the trail.
  10. Wheeling in Utah

    I see high cut front and rear bumpers in your future. 🤣 Did you lose something on that bumper drag around 5:45 in? Looks like something sitting on the rock.
  11. Roof Top Tents. Post your RTT!

    I’m betting the 2.0 is about the same size as that one. Are you able to keep your pillows and sleeping bag in there when closed and how’s the mattress comfort? Were you saying you were having vibration issues on the mounting that came with the tent or the raised mounts from Cali raised?
  12. Roof Top Tents. Post your RTT!

    Had a fear customer service might not be the greatest with Top Oak. I’ve also been looking at FSR and 23 Zero but considering top oak as a budget option. @gvan1998 which iKamper are you running?
  13. Roof Top Tents. Post your RTT!

    Post your tent setup! I’d like to hear your thoughts on it I’m looking to get one and keep going back and forth on a wedge style or a side fold out. Trying to see the pros and cons on each style. Currently looking at these two. Top Oak Galaxy Pro Top Oak Vision
  14. Running board recommendations?

    Have these on mine. Think they were $450 from Toyota.
  15. What'd you drive before your 6th Gen 4Runner?

    I had a ‘21 Ford Ranger FX4. Kinda missing a couple of features that it had. The remote start and ford connect app worked so much better than the Toyota.



Top