Sponsored

Recent content by kehyler

  1. Noise above 30mph

    If it fixes it, keep us posted with any TSB numbers or part numbers that were replaced etc. Whatever you can document will help the rest of us.
  2. The best cargo roof box for 2025 SR5

    Picture might help, I guess I'm still confused. You said no, which I took to mean the back door opens up all the way but then said you lost a half an inch of opening. Could you help me understand?
  3. Noise above 30mph

    No change with engine rev in neutral, no change in neutral, and no change in light brake application for me. Who wants to jack up all 4 wheels and put them on 30 mph to rule out wind? ha.
  4. Noise above 30mph

    I wonder if it's at wheel speed, driveline speed, or airspeed...
  5. Noise above 30mph

    Just to add that I think I can hear it on mine. Anyone solve it?
  6. All 4th generation Tacoma stock wheels / rims interchangeable?

    New England, so pretty far from KY.
  7. All 4th generation Tacoma stock wheels / rims interchangeable?

    Thanks, first have to see if I end up with 4 or 5 locally.
  8. All 4th generation Tacoma stock wheels / rims interchangeable?

    Hi Guys, Wondering whether someone knows if all the 4th generation stock tacoma wheels are interchangeable with 6th generation 4runners? Looking at some 18'' TRD wheels on craigslist that look like this...
  9. Drain plugs with magnets in them

    I find a fine metalic sludge everytime I pull one out. Happens on every vehicle I do it with, so I view that as normal and a kind of nice secondary backup filter. It's just what I do.
  10. Drain plugs with magnets in them

    That looks good. Do you use the OEM felt washer (PN 90430-12031 by my googling)?
  11. Drain plugs with magnets in them

    Wiping the tiny metal particulates off each oil change makes me and the oil feel better =D
  12. Drain plugs with magnets in them

    Anyone replaced drain plugs (diff, transmission, engine etc) with a drain plug that has a magnet in it? I'm looking for some.
  13. The best cargo roof box for 2025 SR5

    Does the Thule Motion 3 XL affect your ability to open the rear door all the way up?



Top