Sponsored

Recent content by jbol74

  1. Meso customs dome and map lights - install experience?

    Can you come over and install mine now ?😊
  2. Meso customs dome and map lights - install experience?

    Keep us posted please
  3. Meso customs dome and map lights - install experience?

    On 4Runner lifestyle reviews
  4. Meso customs dome and map lights - install experience?

    Opinions? I’m look at getting the set though I see the map lights are a b@*#h to install. Plus on one review I see it disabled the airbags. Anyone with experiences on this? Your help is appreciated. TIA
  5. CAtuned brush bar guard / bull bar / grill guard installed

    Got mine installed with Baja designs lp6. I reinstalled the tow hooks with it as well. My question is : is there such a thing as a security bolt out there to make sure it doesn’t get stolen? I’m looking at this and with 4 bolts someone could easily steal my setup. Any help is appreciated
  6. Toyota part number for OEM front recovery hook bolts

    Does anyone have the part number for the OEM front recovery hook bolts? Any help is appreciated
  7. Westcott designs Rotopax mount

    Hi, I just wanted to give a heads up to people who are going to install the Rotopax mount on their Westcott designs ladder. If you watch the install video online it’s not a 6th gen he’s installing it on, therefore the step of the ladder he shows removing is the wrong one ( I learned this the...
  8. CAtuned brush bar guard / bull bar / grill guard installed

    You weren’t lying about unpacking it… geez it took forever.
  9. TRD PRO wheels on ORP - need new fender flares?

    I’m considering getting the trd pro wheels for my ORP. I love the poke on them but am scared to death it will tear up my paint. I know for sure I’d need the pro mudflaps but what about the stock fender flares are they enough to protect it? Or would I need to get fender flares too. Any help is...
  10. Westcott designs ladders and false cross traffic alert when backing up

    I love how my thread got hijacked about roof racks
  11. Westcott designs ladders and false cross traffic alert when backing up

    As the title says. Anyone else have this problem?
  12. Wiring harness for Baja Designs LP6

    Thanks! It looks like they sent me the upfitter harness. Will it still work ?



Top