Sponsored

Recent content by Haruharu

  1. Aftermarket Headlamps Installed

    I wasn’t aware of the water leaking. Sounds like I’m in for a ride thanks for the heads up
  2. Aftermarket Headlamps Installed

    I got these aftermarket lights from China and they look great plug and play and high beams work well. Will report back after ive driven them on the highway. The headlight adjustment also still works well!
  3. Trxstle ARC Fishing Rod Carrier

    Nice way to store rods up to 10 feet and fits spinning reels nicely. I will say its very heavy but it is sturdy, no problems on the highway https://www.trxstle.com/products/arc-fishing-rod-carrier-adjustable-10
  4. WheelsFeels Warning

    How did this resolve? I'm going through something similar
  5. WheelsFeels or Wheels & Feels - Buyer Beware

    Im glad to hear you had a great experience. A delay is fine, but absolutely no communication post purchase has soured the experience a bit. I look forward to hearing what they have to say
  6. WheelsFeels or Wheels & Feels - Buyer Beware

    Hi everyone, After watching a sponsored video from @mammoth4runner featuring this drawer company, I decided to call them and place an order. On May 5th I paid in full for a customized drawer setup for my 4Runner (Invoice #8853458). I was told it would ship by June 19th. Since June 5th...
  7. Rooftop tents Chinese

    I have one from alibaba 1440 all in with shipping. It’s low profile as well and I love it
  8. Heritage Blue - Matte PPF, Dissent Offroad Armor, 35" Baja Boss 255/85R17 Pizza Cutters, Westcott Rack, Agency 6 gear, Warn Winch, Baja Designs Lights

    Not really! Just the rear panels and a bit of the metal near the frame. I thought there would have been more but there is sufficient amount of bolts affixing it to the frame
  9. Heritage Blue - Matte PPF, Dissent Offroad Armor, 35" Baja Boss 255/85R17 Pizza Cutters, Westcott Rack, Agency 6 gear, Warn Winch, Baja Designs Lights

    The camera has a different perspective so the 360 is actually quite confusing when viewing behind you. It will definitely need calibration. But the rear camera angle is great still
  10. Heritage Blue - Matte PPF, Dissent Offroad Armor, 35" Baja Boss 255/85R17 Pizza Cutters, Westcott Rack, Agency 6 gear, Warn Winch, Baja Designs Lights

    It’s a little lower to the ground but it works perfectly fine. I’ll check the 360 tomorrow. I imagine it will be different and will require recalibration to look the same
  11. Mods & Gear Review (Dissent Offroad Bumper, Westcott Designs, CAMTuning + COBB Accessport, WARN Industries, Baja Designs, Agency 6)

    Writing this to help future buyers make their decisions Link to Photos of the Mods & Gears CAMTuning + Cobbs Accessport - 11/10. The best mod of the bunch and the only that increased quality of life by the most. When we first picked up the 4Runner there were two things we did not enjoy. 1...
  12. Heritage Blue - Matte PPF, Dissent Offroad Armor, 35" Baja Boss 255/85R17 Pizza Cutters, Westcott Rack, Agency 6 gear, Warn Winch, Baja Designs Lights

    Westcott Designs Preload Collar Kit. But I have to say that was a misstep. I'll be moving to a more winter and salt resistant setup within a year or two. Im thinking OME MT64, but I havent dont enough enough research. Do you know of which suspensions have the best durability in terms of weather...
  13. Heritage Blue - Matte PPF, Dissent Offroad Armor, 35" Baja Boss 255/85R17 Pizza Cutters, Westcott Rack, Agency 6 gear, Warn Winch, Baja Designs Lights

    They do sell the kit separately I think, its sold with brackets that allow it to mount to their steel bumper. But if you are handy I am sure you could find a way to mount it to your bumper.



Top