Sponsored

Recent content by FlaRunner904

  1. Ceramic tint shopping. Llumar or XPEL? Post your pics.

    Looking to do 5% all the way around and 35 windshield
  2. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    Honestly I thought it was sketchy cuz the lot attendant had me park in the space next to the side walk and the road. In open view which in hindsight wish I said I’d like to park more in. Of course just bad luck too I guess
  3. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    It’s all good. Probably should have done some research on that. But honestly didn’t know it was like that In Toronto. I was staying next to the cn tower at 300 front st w. Parked in the open paid parking lot. Unfortunately couldn’t park in a garage due to my RTT being to tall lol
  4. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    Apparently it’s a huge problem in canada
  5. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    Haha yea. Pretty tough way to find out that Toronto is rank #1 in car theft claims. And Toyotas are the #1 target. And also to find out what an IGLA is after the fact definitely first mod on the next one. And also never driving my own car to Canada again
  6. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    I wouldn’t bring your rig in to Canada if that’s all you have. From everything I’ve learned the past few days. That barely slows them down.
  7. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    They have some fancy gadgets out that can mimic your key fob. If you would like I can find you a video detailing how it’s done or give it a Google. Its Yea kill switch can be found actually. I’m looking into a IGLA. prevents the car from doing anything unless you press a custom sequence of...
  8. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    security footage from the parking lot. It was at 4 in the morning. Took less than 5 minutes. Its a huge problem in Toronto and they target Toyotas to ship overseas
  9. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    Unfortunately that isn’t gonna stop a CAN bus injection. My key was on the 40th floor in my Airbnb….
  10. My 4Runner was stolen. PSA: install kill switch / anti-theft system

    Hey group. Had one of the most heartbreaking days of my life. I was up in Toronto for a week. And on the 2nd day I woke up to my 4Runner missing. It was stolen. They seemed to have known what they were doing. They disabled the tracking and created their own key. Toyota safety connect ain’t...
  11. Stolen! Key fob cloning theft method used to steal 2025 4Runner 6th gen

    Yep. I was in Toronto this past week for 5 days. My 4Runner was stolen the 2nd day while parked at one of the paid parking lots next to the cn tower. Made it extra shitty cuz I live in Florida. Made for an interesting journey back home. fuck these ass hats. I definitely won’t be bringing my...
  12. Oregon Outdoor Designs Drawer System

    How long did it take for you to receive your drawers after ordering?
  13. Prinsu Pro roof rack installed - video

    After reading this. I ordered the 1” rtt mounts that prinsu has. Maybe they will help mitigate those road noises



Top