Sponsored

Recent content by anothy

  1. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍đź”§ đź§° đź› 

    Installed some Baja Squadrons paired with the Auxbeam 6-gang.
  2. Prinsu OG Roof Rack + RTT - Asking for User Experience

    Thanks for the follow up man! That looks hella good on the runner!
  3. Prinsu OG Roof Rack + RTT - Asking for User Experience

    Yes, please update if you get the chance! I’m pretty sure the OG rack is fine for most applications. Otherwise, they probably wouldn’t put a product like this out lol
  4. Show your 6th gen 4Runner in the snow! ❄️ ⛄️

    Thanks! Tires: 295/70/17 Wheels: 17x8.5 +0 Lift: wescott 2.5” lift
  5. Prinsu OG Roof Rack + RTT - Asking for User Experience

    Hi All, I'm looking to go with the Prinsu OG Roof Rack for my 6th gen. Wondering if anyone has the OG rack (Not the Pro), and has any experience with having a RTT on top? I don't plan on using the rack to mount anything heavy besides the RTT. Curious how the OG handles weight on top compared...
  6. My Ice Cap - TRD OR Build

    I trimmed the bumper tabs and cut the fender liner straight across
  7. My Ice Cap - TRD OR Build

    Yes, I agree! Looks good man!
  8. My Ice Cap - TRD OR Build

    It’s such a classic design. They look good on everything haha
  9. My Ice Cap - TRD OR Build

    Finally had some time today to get things done on the 4R Here’s a list of what’s been done: Tint: 50% front windshield w/sun strip, 20% front windows, 5% all around in the rear Dash Cam: Thinkware U3000 Front/Rear OEM Heritage Grill Replacement (Upper/Lower) OEM Toyota Front Tow Hooks Lift...
  10. Bronze Fuel Shok +20mm offset wheels & Toyo AT3 285/70/17 SL tires on ORP stock suspension

    This is amazing. I would’ve never thought about doing this! Thanks for the video!
  11. Bronze Fuel Shok +20mm offset wheels & Toyo AT3 285/70/17 SL tires on ORP stock suspension

    Any tips for putting the kayak up? I’ve only ever put my kayak on a lower sedan. Had a tough time trying to put one on my 4R lol
  12. 35’s with 0mm Offset Wheels (bumper trimming?)

    Hey, doing some research for my setup. You had previously on a 295/70R17 +0 offset with minor trimming, crash plate delete and fender liner tuck? Is that correct?
  13. AJ123's TRD ORP Build on TE37 -10 Offset and Toyo Open Country R/T 275/70/17 tires

    Hey, was thinking about running the same setup! -10 offset with 285/70 or 285/75. Think that would work with some minor trimming on a 2.5” lift?



Top