• ATTENTION SELLERS: If your sales thread does not comply with the rules below, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Canada - British Columbia WTT: Black 2025 4Runner ORP Hood for Hood Scoop Hood (BC Canada)

xrnr

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
J
Joined
May 3, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Vancouver
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner ORP
Hey everyone,

Figured I’d test my luck here.

I’m looking to trade my factory black standard hood for a factory black hood with the hood scoop. My vehicle is a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium, and my hood is in excellent condition.

I’m located in Vancouver, BC, but I’m willing to drive anywhere within about 5 hours for the right swap.

I know it’s probably a long shot, but if anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be, feel free to send me a message. I can provide photos if needed.
Thanks!
Sponsored

 
 




Top