What else do you drive?

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
2022 Ford Bronco Sport. Interested in comparing the coming 4 runner & Land Cruiser.
2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? 1691534568441

OP
OP
Zerny

Zerny

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Corolla SE
2022 Ford Bronco Sport. Interested in comparing the coming 4 runner & Land Cruiser.
1691534568441.jpeg
Thatā€™s awesome. That is my plan as well, we are trading in my Jeep for a 23 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Since I have a service van for work, Iā€™ll be driving that while my wife has the Highlander. Iā€™m going to patiently wait for the new 4Runner to come out, if I love it I will order one and if I donā€™t, I may consider the Land Cruiser or go to a 5th gen 4Runner. Itā€™s going to be exciting to see what happens next.

Reactions: MJE

SpeedDevil

Threads
Reaction score
2dr Rapid Red Bronco, updated video coming in the fall most likely

Installed: Diode Dynamics: Pro SS3 A-pillars, Pro SS1 Bumper Pods, Max Fogs (x4), SS2 Pro Fogs (x2) UPR Catch Can, Bestop Trektop, Turbosmart BOV (Plumb Back), Oracle: Footwell Lighting Fiberoptic Dash. Kit, 20% Tint, Boomba Short Shifter+Knob, Mabett: Armrest, Center Console shelf, Redline Tuning Prop Rods, A.S.S. Plug, Craven Speed Bullet Antenna, Sickspeed Spiked Valve Stems (Rose Gold), Ford Performance Tune, Volant Dry CAI, Mishimoto Black Charge pipes, CP-E Intercooler, Mishimoto Coolant Expansion Tank, Steeda Clutch Spring

Soon: Eibach St2 Coilovers, Icon Tubular UCA DJ Pro Kit, Massive Speed System Rear UCA, Oracle RGB+W Rock lights x12, Redline Goods Armrest and Shiftboot

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
Thatā€™s awesome. That is my plan as well, we are trading in my Jeep for a 23 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Since I have a service van for work, Iā€™ll be driving that while my wife has the Highlander. Iā€™m going to patiently wait for the new 4Runner to come out, if I love it I will order one and if I donā€™t, I may consider the Land Cruiser or go to a 5th gen 4Runner. Itā€™s going to be exciting to see what happens next.
So many good choices coming! Iā€™ve always been a Ford Truck guy here too so considering the Ranger of course and the Tacoma when that hits showrooms. How do you like your Jeep? Iā€™d thought an ā€œupgradeā€ to a full-size Bronco might be a way to go, but though I think Iā€™d get a bit more size/space out of it, I assume Iā€™d be no happier on long road trips with any vehicle with a removable roof.

CliffB

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner Limited 4x4, 2021 &1979 Broncos
2016 4Runner Limited 4x4, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 with leather, lux package, added Rock Slide Engineering elec. steps, tailgate table, etc., and an original paint and interior 1979 Bronco with just over 32,000 original miles. Plans are to replace our current 4Runner in a couple of years once the Bronco is paid for with the new one so I'll be watching intently here. Pic of the Broncos together is before some mods, latest of it is below.

2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? 1692382470318

2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? 1692382632828

Sutton Nick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2010
I must commend https://essaypro.com/book-report-writing-service for their exceptional customer service. When I faced issues with my order, they were quick to respond and resolve them, ensuring I was completely satisfied. The assignment I received was tailored to my academic level and followed my instructions to the letter. The writer's ability to engage with complex topics and present them in an understandable way was remarkable. EssayPro has not only helped me ace my assignments but also taught me valuable writing skills.

broadicustomworks

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
a few.
2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? White rim entrance

2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? Cobra after paint

2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? VTX

The 78 has gone to a new home since this, but still have the 2019.
2025 Toyota 4runner What else do you drive? 2019 and 1978