- First Name
- Robert
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2025
- Threads
- 24
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 58
- Location
- Scranton, Pennsyltuckey
- Vehicle(s)
- 25 Gen6 4runner limited
- Thread starter
- #1
Hello fellow 4R 6 Gen owners,
I was hoping that you could please assist me. I have a black limited and I want to purchase a set of black wheels, but I've encountered several roadblocks. I was hoping that one of you might have already travelled down that road.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Regards,
Robert Edmiston
(717) 685-9110 voice
I was hoping that you could please assist me. I have a black limited and I want to purchase a set of black wheels, but I've encountered several roadblocks. I was hoping that one of you might have already travelled down that road.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Regards,
Robert Edmiston
(717) 685-9110 voice
Sponsored