We bought the 2026 TRD Premium as our primary vehicle. We sold a luxury 4D vehicle. We made the switch because we retired and moved to a more rural area.
We love the 4Runner, but were disappointed that is did not have a few basic things that $25k cars have. Those are: lack of auto tilt mirrors...
Ours just has 5000 miles and has been driven in just Eco or Normal modes. Curious about mileage differences.
We are in NE Tennessee, some mild hills, not much true freeway driving, but lots of 45 MPH roadways and our mileage is about 21.
The wheels are the stock wheels for the TRD OffRoad Premium. They are the all black ones except for milling around the edge at the bead. I'm not sure of the offset.
But the mud flaps work absolutely fine to prevent mud from hitting the body from both front and rear wheels.
Just remember the...
I bought these:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FMY7LLDD?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1&th=1
FYI, to install on the rear wheels, the area behind the wheel is plastic and bends to get an angled screwdriver in place.
We loved the Platinum too (same color), but ended up with a TRD Off Road Premium. One thing we did want was the black fender portion and not painted for ding protection.
A couple of things we did not realize the Premium lacked were: No ability to fold in the mirrors (a biggie and I thought all...
I think they are just talking tinting of that top strip of a couple of inches. That tinting is allowed, above the driver's straight forward field of view.
We have ours set to be tinted a week from today, on August 3rd by the dealer. The pricing was the same or even a tad less than some quotes. I'll see how they do the front windshield upper portion and post.
I just bought the one you are showing for $99, the metal one. Was $69 on Amazon. I installed it and took it back out because by the time you added the mount for a phone or whatever, it just blocked too much visibility.
I like the plastic one someone else posted for $29 on Amazon better. Gonna...