Sponsored

Search results

  1. Brakes in Hybrid

    Very interesting. Thank you so much for sharing. That explains why sometimes, when I get into the car and press the brake it goes all the way in without offering any resistance. Seconds after, the resistance is there.
  2. Rough Country power running boards installed today. Works great!

    Looks great. How about the electrical part? Bolting the boards looks like the easy part. Thanks.
  3. Do you have a vibration in your 4R? Dealer having issues diagnosing? (Blaming tires?)

    Hi. What "SL load" means? Are Toyo Open Country AT3s SL Load different from the OEM Toyo Open Country AT3 I have in my 2025 Trailhunter from the factory? Trying to find out the origin of the vibration/wobble I am experiencing from 30mph. Thanks.
  4. Do you have a vibration in your 4R? Dealer having issues diagnosing? (Blaming tires?)

    I'm experiencing kind of a similar issue in my 2025 Trailhunter. After first tire rotation at 5,000 a vibration in the steering wheel and a speed correlated wobble starting at about 30mph. The dealer has been cooperating so far and have performed a Road Force Balance twice. Unsuccesfully. The...



Top