Sponsored

Search results

  1. Demo of CarTrimHome C12 Head Unit (14.6" Screen Upgrade)

    Interesting, the headunit I'm using is from youducar and it uses the same board, same chip and relatively exactly the same, pressing the volume knob turns the screen off and it comes back on and the knob do not adjust the volume nor it lights up at night. Thinking I might've ordered a defective...
  2. Demo of CarTrimHome C12 Head Unit (14.6" Screen Upgrade)

    @ Thank you. Any odds you reported this back to them about the mismatch between frame/vents. Additionally, has the knob worked for you and does it light up at night?
  3. 14" Screen Options -- Aftermarket?

    Thank you, however, it doesn't look like there is a way to keep it visible when you're in AA or ACP?
  4. 14" aftermarket screen upgrade with front cam or 360 view

    No aftermarket! Lol I wouldn't wanna pay the outrageous price for the OEM display!
  5. 14" Screen Options -- Aftermarket?

    DO you know if there is a way to always have volume - / + visible on the screen regardless of what mode is being displayed?
  6. 14" Screen Options -- Aftermarket?

    I'm def wanting to avoid that! How did other folks end up using the OEM cam with that headunit then?
  7. 14" aftermarket screen upgrade with front cam or 360 view

    The head unit is roughly 1K I've done the installations myself on the 5th gen so wondering what are the options out there?
  8. 14" aftermarket screen upgrade with front cam or 360 view

    Hi all! Just recently purchased an SR5 and I think the 14" looks better but didn't want to spend 10K more to get into one with larger screen so my question are the following: What is a decent option of screens from the many out there on Aliexpress/eBay/ you name it? Do they work with the...
  9. 14" Screen Options -- Aftermarket?

    Do they have an option with a front cam only and keep rear OEM cam? I don't want to deal with the wiring headache to the rear!



Top