Sponsored

Search results

  1. The lowest tire pressure you've set? What was the terrain?

    I have aired down to 12 with my bead locks. Typically run around 14/15 for rough rocky terrain and misc off-road. I also air down for snow which usually makes a difference with the type of snow we have here.
  2. 2025 Mudbath TRD Pro Build "Moose"

    PPF - Full Protection Can you tell me what areas dont have PPF? My installer said that there were several areas that he couldn't do. Example pillars and rear hatch etc. BTW nice build
  3. Jerry Can (horizontal) carrier and maxtrax extreme bracket for Factory TH arb rack?

    Anyone have any recommendations that will work with the Trailhunter arb rack for Single (or double) horizontal carrier for a Wavian jerry can? Plan is to probably use a single to keep down total weight wherever it is mounted. Maxtrax extreme bracket? It looks like the arb carrier and...
  4. Owners Manual says no snow chains on 265/70R18 tires. Anyone use cables that will work without damaging?

    Ok....wtf no chains on my trailhunter? Was just about to purchase new wheels and tires and did a quick "what chains to use". So where I go in the winter I have to put on chains or I will get stuck. Tried and failed. Anyone have any experience and recommendations for chains? I was planning...
  5. Anyone running a Method 703 HD? versus the 703?

    About ready to purchase some method wheels. Anyone using the Method 703-HD? Wondering if there is any real benefit going with the heavy duty wheel? I am planning to tow a trailer. Guessing it will be around 2500 pounds loaded. Could get up to 3000 pounds. Will probably only be towing 4...
  6. Aftermarket rain guards / window deflectors visors? (WeatherTech, Husky, Zekzoop, etc.)

    Weather Tech still holding up? Any other new options out there?



Top