For whatever reason, posting this gave me an idea. Even though I had tried turning the master light switch off before, I thought maybe if I try it a few times it will turn off. So I went out and turned it on and off a few times and some sand or dirt or something came out and it turned off finally.
Hi all. I did a search and couldn't find an answer on the forums, or on the web. I recently bought a trailer, and I've used it a few times this week. I'm assuming the issue is related to the trailer since that's the only thing that changed. The interior lights of my 4Runner refuse to turn...
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. Just shifting into neutral released the parking brake.
Good to know you can disable the parking brake, but that makes me even more nervous than having to mess with it a bit to get it to turn off. I guess I could leave it in neutral and toss a wheel chock under the...
Hi all! I got my new 2025 4Runner out on some trails last weekend and ran into an issue. I stopped on a pretty steep slope to help another person in our group, and when I tried driving again I got a message, "Steep slope. Please move to a flat area to disengage parking brake (I paraphrased...