Sponsored

Search results

  1. Never Ending… RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE!

    My drivers side rattled at 200 miles and never stopped, just hit 20k miles and now the passenger side rattles too. It’s stops if I roll the windows down.
  2. UPDATE: I sold my Pro. "Selling my 2025 TRD Pro for a 2027 Ram RHO?"

    🤣🤣🤣 right ? I’m just glad I was in my garage when I decided to stop working and not deep in the mountains. Although getting stranded in the mountains sounds kind of fun.
  3. UPDATE: I sold my Pro. "Selling my 2025 TRD Pro for a 2027 Ram RHO?"

    Nice.! It’s at the dealer not getting a new starter, 2026 with 15,000 miles. I’ll see if they can checkout the rattle too.
  4. UPDATE: I sold my Pro. "Selling my 2025 TRD Pro for a 2027 Ram RHO?"

    I’m with you. The rattles are driving me nuts. The bass rattle coming from near the seatbelt column and the general rattle regardless of music coming from the dash are driving me crazy.
  5. Alpine Loop and Transfer Trail w/ Trailhunter

    I just did some of them last weekend. I’m not an experienced off-roader but wanted a capable vehicle to access trailheads. The trails were super fun out there, not not beyond my novice abilities. I went to American Basin to summit Handies Peak, and that was super fun, there was a fun feature at...
  6. Not a bad spot to hit 10k

  7. Queen or full mattress in back of 2025 4Runner TRD Off Road (non-hybrid)

    Checkout Luno, they make air mattresses designed specifically for the vehicle. Bam beds makes a leveling platform too. I have the setup and it’s not bad, I’d like more headroom but it’s just for sleeping so it’s not the end of the world.
  8. Westcott “lift” vs. Stock suspension - side by side photo

    Tires definitely make a difference. Somebody had asked for a side by side a while back and I happened to park behind this heritage car today, so hopefully whoever wanted the side by side sees this.
  9. TRD ORP Everest Build: Bronze Method 703 +35 offset, 285/70/17 KO3, Alpharex Nova Headlights & More

    Thanks! I did notice a big difference with the Bajas. One thing to keep in mind is installing them costs more than the lights if you use a shop. I checked with 4 different shops and was quoted anywhere from 4-7 hours. The high labor cost is why I decided to add the behind the grill lights at the...
  10. TRD ORP Everest Build: Bronze Method 703 +35 offset, 285/70/17 KO3, Alpharex Nova Headlights & More

    I’m gonna take the seats out this weekend and mess around with it. I’ll let you know if I figure out a solution.
  11. TRD ORP Everest Build: Bronze Method 703 +35 offset, 285/70/17 KO3, Alpharex Nova Headlights & More

    I did not. That’s a great idea. Have you tried that route ? Definitely miss the headroom I had sleeping in my 5th gen. Nice! Let me know when you get them off.
  12. EVEREST Photos 4Runner 6th Gen (2025+)

    Getting close to done. Just need some sliders. Method 703 +35 mm offset bronze wheels 285/70/r17 KO3 tires C-rating (had the E-rating and they were brutal) Baja SAE Amber fogs w/ Westcott bracket 4 Squadron Pros behind the grill Alpharex Nova Headlights Bam Beds platform W/Luno mattress...
  13. Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours!

    See original build thread at: https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/trd-orp-everest-build-bronze-method-703-35-offset-285-70-17-ko3-alpharex-nova-headlights-more.9431/ Method 703 +35 mm offset bronze wheels 285/70/r17 KO3 tires C-rating (had the E-rating and they were brutal) Westcott...
  14. TRD ORP Everest Build: Bronze Method 703 +35 offset, 285/70/17 KO3, Alpharex Nova Headlights & More

    Getting close to done. Just need some sliders. Method 703 +35 mm offset bronze wheels 285/70/r17 KO3 tires C-rating (had the E-rating and they were brutal) Baja SAE Amber fogs w/ Westcott bracket 4 Squadron Pros behind the grill Alpharex Nova Headlights Bam Beds platform W/Luno mattress...
  15. Weather Map

    Does anyone know if the 6th gen has a weather map like the 5th gen had ? It was really cool, had radar and worked in most places even without cell service. Im hoping it has it and I just can't find it.



Top