Sponsored

Search results

  1. Help w. Carplay

    It has to do with bandwidth limitations for Bluetooth. Your phone creates a wifi connection between itself and your car for heavier data usage needs, maps, streaming music. It can handle phone calls and text messages with only Bluetooth, but for everything to work you need to have wifi on your...
  2. OEM Door Panel Scuff Protectors Installed

    I pulled back the red strip covering the adhesive half way and folded it on the outside. So when I placed it they weren't fully adhered so I could line them up. Then pulled the strip the rest of the way.
  3. Changed out spare tire to 33". Fits perfectly undercarriage!

    FYI, I know you are happy with what you got, but a 275/70/18 will fit under there with there. The TRD Pro and Trailhunter wheels have the same offset, it is 20mm. I have 5 x 275/70/18 Toyo ATIII in E load at 33.19" diameter. Just in case you ever want to make changes.
  4. OEM Door Panel Scuff Protectors Installed

    They've held up great. No issues since install and they still look good.
  5. The lowest tire pressure you've set? What was the terrain?

    My pressure has been 20 for the trails I've hit. 60 miles of off-road in New Mexico and no issues. Also took it to Hidden Falls Adventure Park near me in Central Texas. Doing one tire a time isn't great. Doing all 4 at once would be sweet assuming hooking it all up does not take just as long.
  6. The lowest tire pressure you've set? What was the terrain?

    That looks like it would be faster than the built-in compressor on the Trailhunter. I happened to be doing some tests this weekend and it took 2 minutes and 55 seconds to go from 15 > 38 PSI. Plus I could only do one at a time.
  7. HELP NEEDED - Bad Radio Signal In And Out

    Which roof rack? There is a reason they leave the last slat out of the factory ARB rack so it won't cover the shark fin in the back. Some folks have added it back in and claim no issues, but you never know.
  8. MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System Install - DIY How-to Video

    Just, why? How does this comment contribute to anything. People obviously disagree or MagnaFlow would be out of business. While it may not be for you, does not make it useless.
  9. Mr. Wolfe's Everest ORP Build Journal

    Just going to post a picture of that engine cover and not give a link? Can't do a brother in everest like that.
  10. 14" Inch Display from Tacoma on a 4Runner

    Suspiciously responding because this feels like a bot post, but, yes, it has been discussed. https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/5th-gen-4runner-8-inch-to-14-inch-tacoma-screen-swap-%E2%80%94-is-it-really-possible.11741/ Also aftermarket...
  11. Hybrid Real World MPG (iForce Max) - post your model, specs, general driving conditions, results:

    Still living in high 17s to 18s with a 4 day a week commute in heavy Austin traffic.
  12. Wolfbox MV24A 4000A - Jump Starter & Air Compressor - Review

    Timing worked out that my old Noco Boost was passed its prime and I needed something new and I have been so pleased with my Wolfbox Airduster that I thought I'd give the Wolfbox Jump Starter & Air Compressor a try. So far, very pleased with the device and it has earned a spot in the rear cargo...
  13. Mountain Bikers, does your rig fit well inside?

    I would never carry my bike like that so I cannot say yes from personal experience, however, I would be shocked if it didn't with the seats folded down. Especially if you are taking your front wheel off. I have a hybrid so I lose some height but Google says there is 90 cubic feet in the gas...
  14. Off-Roam Magnetic Mount + Samsung Galaxy Fold 8 + 14" Infotainment Fitment

    @Dead Horse Yeah, I'm not hopeful. For my daily it only disconnects when I'm driving into my area near the center of town. There is a large antenna array that I always thought was the issue no sure though. Read an Android Authority article that people are seeing disconnects near Flock cameras...
  15. Off-Roam Magnetic Mount + Samsung Galaxy Fold 8 + 14" Infotainment Fitment

    Just in case someone searches this out in the future. The Fold 8 fits no problem. Got a double right angle USB-C cable in case I want to hard wire but I'm going to see if the Fold 8 cuts out on AA like my S25 Ultra did.
  16. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    That ScreenProtech kit is fantastic. I luckily put that on before my New Mexico trip because I had dust everywhere and no scratches. Not even on the shifter and 4WD gloss pieces.
  17. 275/70/18 Toyo vs. Nitto

    You might have seen my post already on this forum but I still love my 275/70/18 Toyo ATIII in E load. They are 50 pounds over the stock 39 pounds of the 265/70/18 SL, but I can barely tell. Averaged 20 MPG on a road trip from TX > NY and back. Daily I am still sitting around 18.5 with heavy...
  18. JBL Flex removable speaker delete / blank plate (3D print)

    I use this and it is great, https://www.covercraft.com/product/carhartt-uvs100-custom-sunscreen/UVC, stands up to the Texas heat. I also have clear UV film on the windshield that blocks rays. Don't fuzzy carpet your dash and make your sweet ride sad.



Top